Part 26

Clara started to laugh at me.
I stayed calm and remembered what Pedri said to me.

Clara: oh dear why are you interrupting us? Do not you see we are busy?

I rolled my eyes at her.

Me: look psycho, my boyfriend is not well and he called me. You just can't leave him alone could you. Stay out of my way and take that shirt if it is going to make you feel good about yourself. I believe in him. Now move he needs me.

I believe Pedri because he did not give me a reasons not to believe him.

I pushed her ouf of my way and I saw Pedri like he is freezing and covered with wet and he saw me and gave a half smile.
My heart sank at this view. He must be very ill.

Me: mi amor are you okay? What happened?

I hugged him and took his hand because his health is all that matters now.

Pedri: I...I....think something was in my drink because I just flashed and do not remember anything.

Me: we need to get you to hospital now, you never looked like this. You are pale, shaking, soaking wet.
I will call the ambulance.

Pedri: t...thank you.

He held my hand as I called the ambulance so we can see what is going on and as I was about to tell Pedri I heard screaming and I rushed to the living room.

I saw Fer and Clara. Fer was furious.

Fer: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHO ARE YOU? Do you see what time is it???
I will call the police.

Clara: i am Pedri's girlfriend.

Fer: pedri's girlfriend is nothing like you. Please do not disturb this house again.

Me: fer , what is happening?

Fer: oh dear God you're here. What is she doing here and who is she?

Me: Pedri's stalker...i came to see Pedri he isn't doing well and I saw her here.

Fer was more than furious when he heard about Pedri and he was red in the face and he was going for her and i stood in the middle to separate.

Fer: IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO MY BROTHER I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL SEE AND DO NOT EVER THINK OF DOING ANYTHING TO HIM OR TRYING NOW GET OUT.

She silently ran and started to cry as she was closing the door.

Fer ran to the Pedri and we waited for the ambulance.

Fer and I were walking around while waiting for doctors to say anything and we came into the room after he called us.

Dr: hello, we are waiting for the results and it will be in about 30 minutes , we are trying as fast as we can but i am pretty sure as I see him that it must be some sort of drug because he has all the symptoms. I can only assure you that he will be okay, we will take care of him tonight.

Fer&I: thank you.

We waited beside Pedri's bed and I the results came positive, Fer was sooo mad as I. I can not believe someone would hurt him and do this to him.

Fer: Pedri, I will take care of this , don't worry hermano.

Pedri: gracias hermanito, te quiero.

He half smiled and Fer held thight his hand and his eyes were sad. I must imagine seeing your brother like this must hurt.

Fer and I went for a coffee to take in the hospital.

Fer: Emma I will take care of this now and call Pedri's manager and make sure that dumbass gets fired and we will take this to court so he can get restraining order because I am scared for him.

Me: I support you Fer. Thank you.
We hugged.

I am starting to feel like Fer is a brother to me too, he is so sweet and caring and I adore to see him and Pedri together, the bond they have is amazing and just unspeakable.

I went back to Pedri's room and Fer went to do all these things as soon as he can.

Pedri: you must be tired get some sleep princessa.

I blushed, this was so sweet to hear.

Me: i am going to be by your side i am not going to leave you here.

I moved a closer the chair that is near the bed and I was holding his hand.

Pedri: you will not be comfortable there.

Me: it is okay trust me, i just don't want to leave you alone here.

Pedri kissed me on the forehead and it was a wholesome moment.

Pedri: te amo.

I froze as I did not expect that to hear from him. My eyes teared.

Me: te amo tambien.

And I just held his hand closer this was the moment I can not describe to you. I felt like I was on cloud nine.
I fell asleep soon and as I was near him he moved closer and my head was on his shoulder and it was a little more comfortable and so sweet.

*hello guys, thank you for reading and let me know your opinions , thank you for your time❤️*