The start of all

It was a normal day in life,my brother's were fighting and my depression was killing me,for some reason time was relatively fast that day, I ended school in what I tought was "too quick" for it to finish,later that day,I was heading towards my home in the family car,**but something was off**,the air suddenly stopped and all sound along with it,as if everything around me suddenly stopped,I then looked into the sky and there was it!,a flashing light in the very center made all it touched fall into a green shade!,I tried to move but I couldn't, I could only stare in awe as this light faded away and everything returned to normal,I asked if anyone had seen that but they just said,"what do ou mean?,don't say that,you are just seeing things!",**no mother,I know what I saw,that greenish light was not a hallucination,as my only proof of that event,every single time y think of it everything starts to slow down and it repeats,no sound,no movement,nobody else can move but me,and they don't seem to be aware of anything done in this instant,I still wonder to this day,what was that light?,why does this happen?,why can I replicate the effects?,I don't know,and probably never will.

[End]

[Green sky incident ]
Author:Dynex
<Based on a true story>