holiday at the swamp.

Red ribons and holly are on every stairs railing here in nevermore academy. Outside, snow falls slowly. Xavier goes down the stairs, struggling with his heavy luggage.

"Happy holyday !" Says marraine la fée with a gentle smile.

"Happy holyday, and merry chirstmas !" Answers xavier smiling back at her.

The school's hallways are getting very bussy (lol)  on this friday night that'll mark the start of the chirstmas vacation.

Xavier finally makes it down the stairs and looks around. Thats when he spots him, the one, the only. The love of his life, his darling, his whole entiere heart, his whole world, his everything.
Shrek.

Xavier smiles and waves towards him. Shrek does the same and makes his way towards him, zigzaging between people of the huge hallway crowed.

He barely made it to where his boyfriend was waiting for him that shrek grabed xavier and pulled Him into a hug.

The Brown haired boy had his feet dangling in the air due to how tall sherk is. This gesture had him let out a laugh of surprise and shrek noticed in his Brown orbs a bit of malice.

"Hey gorgeous." Says shrek.

"Hi." Answers xavier.

"Ew." Says a voice behind them.

Xavier looks over his shoulder and sees wednesday, she has a discuted expression on her face despite that fact that she's showing PDA herself given that she' holding enid's hand.

The Green boy puts his boyfriend back on the floor and shouts,

"AHAHAHAHAHA"

"..." the entiere hallway falls silent, wondering wtf is wrong with this psycho.

"Wtf is wrong with you ?" Asks wednesday before turning back and her and enid dissapear in the crowed.

"Babe, why tf did you scream ?"

"I am mentaly unwell."

"Alright !"

~later~

Shrek is now holding xavier's luggage and puts it in the back of the car. The winter holydays are here and xavier is going to spend them at shrek's swamp.
Since they started dating last winter, they've been talking about this. Xavier wants to meet shrek's best friend, donkey and all of his other friends. Since shrek never knew his parents, he considers them like family, they matter a lot to him.
On top of that, since they met each other xavier has heard so much about shrek's swamp ! Thats all he talks about, so of course that's got his boyfriend curious to see it for himself.

"Are you done ?" Asks art boy,

"Yes ! We're all ready to go."

Xavier waits for him to sit on the passenger seat before starting the engine and leave the school's parking lot.

Its a pretty long trip to get to shrek's swamp, 6 hours in total. Shrek insisted on leaving at night so that they'll arrive for sunrise, Claiming that its the most beautiful at this moment of the day.

They both take turns to drive the car, they sometimes stop at 24/7 shops to buy coffee and ice cream, then they're back on the road. They never get bored, they talk about various things, then scream their hearts out to music. Overall, this is a very entertaining trip.

They're now far away from the city and the landscape is getting swampy. The sun is starting to rise slowly when shrek says,

"We're getting close ! Turn that way !"