Cruel pt. 2

SUMMARY:
Wesker decides to be merciful :)

< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >
How many hours has it been? Chris didn't know, and frankly, his brain had been evaporated long ago to even think about anything else. Always brought on the verge of climax before being denied at the very last second. Could only produce soft whimpers from losing his voice. His body, pink and shiny. This was much more gruelling than fighting B.O.Ws.

"Please," Chris pleaded once more; one last attempt hoping his husband would finally give him what he needed the most.

"Perhaps I've been too harsh on you," Wesker cooed. Though sympathetic, the smirk on his face said otherwise. He removed the cock ring and began stroking Chris with quick succession.

It didn't take long for Redfield to reach his orgasm, thick strings of white spurting out. It coated the blond man's gloved hand, as well as his stomach. The man was shaking, breathing heavily. However, he didn't get to have the chance to come down from his high as Wesker continued stroking his cock.

"Cum for me, my slave. Cum from my hand. I'm going to milk every last drop."

Chris, too weak to fight back, complied with his Master's orders. He ended up cumming five times. There Wesker saw Chris, limp and sweaty. His lower area covered in cum. He leaned in, pressing a kiss on his forehead and let Chris doze off.