Cruel

SUMMARY:
Wesker can be cruel in bed.

< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >
At the corner of the bedroom, Wesker sat on a velvet cushioned chair as he watched his Chris scream and writhe on their king-sized bed. The poor Redfield, stark-naked and glistening with perspiration, had his hands bound above him, legs spread apart from a set of handcuffs chaning his ankles to the end posts of the bed; a vibrating dildo deep buzzing away deep inside his anus as it hit all the right places; three egg vibrators taped on his nipples and on the tip of his cock also doing its job of stimulating the man's sexual organs. Despite such overstimulation from various toys, he's unable to freely orgasm due to the cock ring snug on the base of his cock.

Wesker coolly sipped his tea as he continued to observe, relishing in the cries and moans resounding throughout the bedroom. Deep blood red eyes narrowed down, absorbing the erotic sight. The corners of his mouth curled into a grin—a dark and malicious one. His ever-so-strong and good-willed Chris Redfield now reduced to nothing but a crying mess.

His husband, Chris Redfield, naked and vulnerable to his every whim.

It ignited arousal in Wesker—he could keep this ongoing for hours. It was his favorite thing to do when the couple got kinky. Chris had become accustomed to it, as he also enjoyed being controlled this way by his husband. But it still hurt being denied to orgasm nevertheless.

"A-Albert please," Chris murmured out, feeling his body shiver as another orgasm was building up in his stomach. He squeezed his eyes shut, tears rolling down his face as he cried out like a whore from all the vibrators abusing his pleasure spots.

"Do address me properly, my slave. Seems like you've succumbed deep into ecstasy that you've forgotten to function," Albert wasn't upset by his slave's slip-up. He was quite amused.

"M-Master—nghhh~" Chris began, but found it increasingly difficult to even form a coherent sentence. "Need to cum, please," he begged with a shaky voice, teary eyes locking contact with Wesker's dark crimson eyes. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to cum badly. He felt as if his dick was going to explode.

Wesker still retained his grin as he let out a chuckle, "oh, but I've been enjoying myself. It'd be quite a shame if it ended so quickly."

He slipped a hand into his pants pocket, pulling out a small remote control. Chris' eyes widened, knowing what the remote was for. The blond man pressed the upward arrow button on the remote, in turn boosting the intensity of the vibrations of the toys, making Chris moan louder than before. It distracted him enough to not notice that his master had now laid next to him on bed.

"You look so delicious right now," Wesker whispered into his ear, "how badly does my precious slave need to cum?"

"Please, i-it hurts! Really need to cum so bad, Master! I've been a good boy," Chris whined, eyes squeezed shut as fresh hot tears poured down his damp cheeks. Wesker growled; that damn face was beginning to make him lose composure. Still, he prolonged the torture.

"A good boy you are, my sweet Chris," Wesker clarified, trailing a gloved hand down to his cock. Grabbing ahold of it, he began rubbing his length in a teasing manner. Such ministrations emitted a loud gasp from the bound Redfield.

"Now why don't you beg for your orgasm like the good little boy you are, hmm? Let me hear those sweet and pathetic cries of yours. Show me how much of a needy whore you are for your Master," Albert Wesker growled in his ear. Using the remote control, he turned off the vibrations of the toys so Chris could speak, but grabbed the dildo and started pumping it inside him. Hearing his husband degrade him with that sexy husky voice whilst his sweet spot was abused further sent shivers down Chris' spine, also further cementing the total control Wesker had in the bedroom scene.

He exhaled unstable breaths, emitted girlish whines, "M-Master, please let me cum! Can't t-take it anymore—hurts so f-fucking bad~ Need to cum so fucking bad, please!!" Chris was on his breaking point; something Wesker loved seeing during their private hours.

"P-Please, M-Master," Chris sobbed while letting out pathetic moans and whimpers. He tried wriggling free from his sadistic husband's clutches but to no avail. Wesker had him tied in place. Remote in hand, he pressed the button that turned on the vibrating toys.

He looked at his slave in the eyes. With a evil grin he said, "no."

< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >< • • • >
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Don't worry guys, Chris won't be tortured for that long.... maybe 👀