Chapter 2

Aria's PoV

The door opened.
"Hide" spencer whispered, we ran.
I hid under the table behind the sofa. I saw Alison's feet behind the curtain.
I saw three people. A girl, long brown hair, she was thin and had a gun in her hand. Two guys were eather side of her, one vicious looking guy. He had jet black hair and shocking blue eyes, he was swinging an axe in one hand.
The other was tall and well built, his hair is dirty blonde and his eyes were dark. He carried a large kitchen knife.

"Helloo?" The girl said tauntingly.
A loud gunshot made me flinch. I saw Ali drop to the floor a gun shot in her head.
I put my hand over my mouth too stop myself from screaming.
"Elena, behave" the dirty blonde haired one said.

"Come get it bitch!" I heard Hanna. She came running through with a knife in her hand. Another gun shot.
Hanna fell, and her dead body was facing me.
I sobbed silently.
The black haired one bent down, his piercing blue eyes stared at me.
"Found one" he smirked. His axe swung at my face

-------------

Scott's PoV
We all sat on Lydia's sofa, watching a movie. The purge was tonight, but we should be protected. Just before the silver walls come down, malia arrived at Lydia's house. Why was malia here? "I called Malia here, don't won't her getting hurt." I heard Lydia's mom say. I swear I heard Lydia scoff, lydia has never really liked malia, because she is dating stiles when Lydia has a crush on him. Malia joined us on Lydia's couch. We watched the movie for about 20 minutes until malia said she needs to go pee. When she got back, I thought I saw blood on her shorts.

Malia's PoV
I told Scott and the others I needed to pee, but I lied. I got the knife I hid in the back of my jeans and walked into Lydia's moms bedroom. She was sat on her bed watching TV. "Hey malia" before she could say anything, I covered her mouth with my hand and stuck the knife into her stomach. Then I just casually went to finish the movie.

A/N tank you hayesgrierrr_136 for helping me in this chapter ❤️😊