the unfolding truth

"gran" I spoke the first word that would lead to a life altering conversation, I almost said nothing after that.
"I have to tell you something I've been hiding for a long time... my bum cheeks clenched as I let out in a shiverering and quaking voice "I have a deep passion for you and it goes deeper than the bond a usual grandma and granchild have, I have dreamt about you, waking up sweating and sticky, I need you, I just can't go on with out you...gran"

My grans expression was unreadable, her face hard and stoney except from a slight knowing smirk she was trying to conceal. It was silent for a few minutes and then with a sudden sharp toot she let a fart whistle out from her arse hole, the sweet eggy scent instantly filled the room, I tried not to make it obvious but I was sniffing that gorgeous delectable smell I know and love in and out of my nostrils fantasizing about them, she breathed in and said calmly "I feel so relieved by you smelling them, my precious pumps are they as sexy as your little friends?"

I was dumbfounded totally taken a back and suddenly gran ran to the bathroom she let go of her balls that she had been
Hiding from the followers of her world famous Facebook page.

I was so disoriented by the sudden show of events, the world started to look fuzzy around the edges my mind was spinning and then it wasn't.
Thump!