the first chapter- her so cute)

sak just walked through the almost empty park. walking through the park and looking ahead. sak heard an audible meow. he stopped and turned his head. seeing nothing, he looked down. Sak saw a beautiful, fluffy kitten with dark gray hair there. with bright amber eyes .It looks like this kitten was homeless. Sak took the kitten in his arms and started stroking it.

s- *this kitten is pretty cute, okay, I'll take this miracle home)*

Sak thought and stroked the kitten. and walked towards his house. Five minutes later, he entered the kitchen. put on the sofa and began to look to give him a meal. he cut off a piece of sausage and gave it to the kitten. her ate it willingly. Sak smiled and stroked the kitten sleepily. what a kittenmurmured sweetly.

s- Who could have kicked you out?

said Sak and stroked the kitten to sleep. doorbell.

s- *lin already come? late..*

thought sack and got up from the couch. heading towards the door. he opened the door, outside stood Lin. she greeted the Saka, to which she received the same reply. and went into the room with the words.

Li- I'm so tired, my the girl lives so far away.( Okay, I'm going to sleep, good night)

sak looked after her, her girlfriend really lives far from lin's house. sack smiled and said.

s- and youre)

Sak went to the kitchen, going in there, he saw a calmly sitting cat. but when the sak came in, he saw some amber sparks. you know they were like sparks of magic. they were about a kitten. Sak looked questioningly at the kitten. and thought he thought.

s- hmm, what to call you? ... came up with! let it call you, blackie)

said sak, and smiled looking at the kitten. after which he took the kitten in his arms and carried it to his room. laying him down on the bed, he took off his jacket. put it in the closet. took a towel and went to the bathroom. 15 minutes later, coming out of there with wet hair. the heterochromic looked at the kitten looking at him. put the towel down and lay down next to the kitten. time is 1:39. Sak woke up, but the kitten was not around. he got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. going there without having time to turn on the light. as he rubbed his eyes, he saw the silhouette of a guy. sleepily, he did not understand anything. turning on the light, he rubbed his eyes from the harsh light. Whenhe took a deep look at the place where he saw the silhouette. there was no one there, there was only one kitten. he walked over to him and took him in his arms. then carried him back to the room. put him on the bed and lay down himself. an hour later he woke up. from the noise in the kitchen. Again, there was no kitten. he got up anwent to the kitchen with the desire to kill anyone who did not let him sleep, also cursing his sensitive sleep. because of which he can wake up from the quietest noise. even if someone passes by his room, he may wake up. already entering the kitchen, he immediately turned on the light, but did not find the source of the noise. moving closer to the kitchen table. he went to the window and opened the curtains. What he saw there made him wake up. Sak just wanted to scream when he remembered that Lin was sleeping. and held back a cry. He frowned at the problem. who stood in front of him, or rather he. in front of him was a boya little below the sak. a fair-skinned boy with rather cute red cheeks. dark gray hair, and beautiful bright amber eyes. He looked at the boy with a questioning look. and then he compared the boy with a cat. the guy has dark gray hair, just like the kitten has fur. brightthe boy's amber eyes, the same as those of the kitten he found. when the sak raised his head starting to inspect his hair, he noticed the ears. kitten ears, these ears were omitted. he started looking at the boy. slightly lowering his head, he saw a fluffy tail. he lifted his eyes and looked into the amber onesboy's eyes. who followed his every movement of the eyes. when the boy realized that the sak was looking at him. he looked away. then turned his head to the side. trying to hide his face. which, in principle, is useless to do, since the sak saw his face.

s- who are you? And how did you end up in my house?

in response to Saka questions, he received only one silence. Sak, in anticipation of an answer, drilled the boy with his eyes. The boy just furrowed his brows and closed his eyes.

________

Hi)
as you understand this is my new fanfic)
I decided to write this fanfic about Saka and Oti
So I decided to please you)
how do you like it?)
I'll try to write more in the next chapter)

words - 870
________