third chapter - memories of the past

throughout the friendship of the sak with lina, the sak supported, pleased. made sure to always smile. Lin also wants Sak to be happy too. but the memories of him and his death ... you might ask "who" he "?" "Who are we talking about?" hmm..let's fast forward six years. when Saku was fifteen years old.

"fifteen years ago"

.in their company, the youngest was ling, she was fourteen at that time, saku and seva were fifteen each. or rather, August twenty-third birthday, and then he will be fifteen years old. you may be asking "who is seva?" is a childhood friend of Saka and Lin. Well, let's move on to the memories themselves.

08/22/2016

sak, lin and seva. were sitting on a bench. We talked and actually had a good time. when suddenly a seva guy comes up to them. whose name is Andrew. seva seeing his boyfriend whom he loves so much. got up joyfully from the bench and hugged him. but did not receive an answer, only received in response what was histhe legon was pushed, to which the smile disappeared from the face of the seva. he raised an eyebrow and looked at Andrew with a sad look. Andrew starts talking.

a- seva..
se-yes?
we need to break up..
se- what..?

after the words of Andrew. there were tears in Seva's eyes. Andrew just said.

a- sorry..
se- ...just answer my question..why did you make this decision..?
a- I love a friend .. sorry ..

After that, Andrew just silently left. after hearing the words of seva. whereupon he stopped, smiled, and said the same thing in return.

se-I wish you good luck...)
a-and same to you..

sowing when Andrey left. just cried. sak and lin began to calm him down saying that he would find a better boyfriend. Sak tried with all his might to cheer up the seva. that he didn't succeed. after half an hour, sowing if he had calmed down. Anyway, it's his birthday tomorrow.

se-Okay, guys, I'll probably go home ..
s- ok, have a nice day..)
li-whether so far..
se-so far..)

said seva. got up from the bench and went home. Sak and Lin sat for a while longer and went off to wrap presents for the seva. who among them would have thought that they saw seva today for the last time. the next day at 14:56. they came to the seva home. and knocked, as seva agreed with a week agomom that he will celebrate his birthday with his friends and boyfriend. so his mother went to the country. standing at the door for five minutes and no one opened it. Sak got the keys to the seva house. since they all had spare keys to the houses. the saka has the keys to the house of lin and seva. the same with seva with lina .opening the door sak and lin called seva. but there was no answer. sak and lin looked at each other. put gifts on the shelf in the hallway. and went first to the living room, then to the kitchen went sak. to the seva room. only sak already wanted to go to lin. because there was no seva in the kitchen. frightened by the loud cry of lina, there was a soundfor the whole house. sak ran to lin running into the room. What he saw there left him speechless. tears appeared on his face. Seva's breathless body hung on a thick rope. which was tied to a chandelier. or rather, on an iron hook that was next to the chandelier. from the reserves of the sevablood flowed in a stream, the cuts were deep. And the veins were also cut. as well as deep cuts. under the body of the seva lay a knife, which was covered in blood. Sak looked away from the breathless body of the seva. when sak looked at the corpse of a friend. he noticed that blood was flowing from the neck of the seva. could understand thatseva specifically for the fact that there would be all one hundred percent of death. and he did not survive, he cut his throat as well as his veins, and also cut his legs a little. Lin just looked at the breathless body and roared. he looked at the bed. continuing to cry silently. nevertheless, as if not as friends since the age of seven. WithI looked up and saw a note. he slowly approached the bed. and took the note. opening it, he began to chat a note.

"Hello friend, hello mom. =)sorry sak and lin for when you came to congratulate me on my birthday, but in the end they found my corpse. I can't stand the pain of breaking up with Andrey. I loved him so much .. and although you already know this. I want to ask you to fulfill my last wish, one might say for my daybirth. I ask you to fulfill it, live in peace ..I wish you a good life, I hope you will not grieve much,
bye..forever guys..)

your friend sevastian <3"

reading this note. Saka's tears flowed even faster. Sak simply handed the note to the weeping Lina. she cried even more. later they called mother seva.

s-hello mrs barbarian...
bar-oh hello sak)
s- I don't know how to tell you.. just move on, the sooner the better...
bar-wow, i'll be there soon

said the barbarian, and drove off in fifteen minutes. when she saw the corpse of her son. she screamed and she went into hysterics. three days later, there was a funeral. the culprit of seva's death came to the funeral. as thought sak. after the funeral, the sak approached Andrey and started a conversation.

s- You better not come here.
a- You say that like it's my fault that he died.
s- yes .. why did you even come here.?!
a- I loved him and didn't want to.
s-key word "loved"! never come here again! you understood me?!
a- to the fullest .. I hope you will take good care of the grave of Seva ...)

Andrew said and then smiled sadly. and went home. Sak still stood in the same place, cursing everyone and everything. he greatly valued the sowing and lina. just as lin sowing them. everyone roared at the funeral, especially Mrs Barbara and Lina. Even my father came to Seva's funeral. who threw him offmother when he was only three years old.

"Nowadays"

sak was sitting at the table. and remembered it all. all moments with lina and seva, death of seva, even without the respiratory body of seva. all his wounds, cuts. then he looked at the calendar. "August 22"

s- * tomorrow seven years since there is no seva .. I will need to buy roses .. *

roses. favorite flowers of seva. Sak got up from the table and turned on the kettle. turned to ochi and smiled sweetly and then asked a question.

s- have milk?)

Oti silently smiled and nodded in agreement. Sak took the milk and began to heat it. ten minutes later Sak made himself some coffee, put his mug of coffee on the table and a glass of milk in front of his oti. and began to watch how cute he drinks milk.

s- By the way, how old are you?
o- oh i'm one and a half years old
s- what?

said sak. looking at her with a questioning look. wondering how he could be a year and a half. he looks older.

o- oh well, I'm eighteen years old

Sak was even more surprised. he looks like fifteen or sixteen years old.

s- you look younger
o- oh heh, I know.)

Oti said and smiled a little. to which he received the same smile from Saka in response.

_____

oh, poor Sevastyan =(
as you understand, the speech in the last chapter was about them with the line of a friend who committed suicide .. =(
sorry saka
ok until next chapter

words - 1344
_____