Prologue

I'm currently eating dinner with my family, but I'm also seated next to my boyfriend. I can definitely say that my face is red right now.

"Ayanokoji-kun, I heard you're dating my daughter now," Otousan said.

"Yes, and don't worry about her Mr. Hinagata, I'll take care and love her will all my might."

How can he say something like that in a straight face? I know he always have that face, but at least try to act embarrass.

Now I know my face is fully red. I want to hide under the table so bad right now.

I can see Okaasan smiling. My two little sister, Ayahi is grinning and Suzuka was sulking, but I know she's happy for me.

"You don't need to tell me that, Ayanokoji-kun. I saw how responsible and great man you are when I first saw you. My daughter has very strict conditions and she chose you. That's how I know you're the person for her."

After we finished dinner, Kiyotaka volunteered to wash the dishes as a way to say thanks for being invited to dinner.

Okaasan said he was the guest and he shouldn't do any cleaning. He insisted, but eventually gave up and just ask if he could at least help clean the tables.

Otousan said he'll go to bed because was tired from his work and he has to leave us again tomorrow

After he was done, my sisters took him to the living room to play. I was helping my mom dry the dishes and she had this smug look on her.

I asked why she was making that.

"Mom, what's with the look?"

"What are you talking about honey?"

"The face you're making."

"Is it obvious?"

"Obviously."

Anyone can tell just by looking at her.

"I'm just thinking how lucky you are. You were able to have such a wonderful boyfriend."

"C-cut that out mom," I murmured.

"It's true. It's the first time I'm finding out Ayanokoji-kun was your boyfriend. I always remember you were head over heels for him."

"Please don't say anything else."

I probably can't take it if she says more. It's already embarrassing as it is.

"Alright, I'll stop."

After I was done helping my mom in the kitchen, I went to go the living living to see what they were doing.

I saw Ayahi and Suzuka asleep on his shoulders while he was stroking their heads.

I slightly pouted at this sight. I want to also get my head stroke by him.

As he heard my footstep, he turned his head. He only gave me a nod to indicate he doesn't want to wake up my sisters.

"Oh no, it seems they have fallen asleep. Let me just wake them up and ask them to go to bed."

I heard my mom said that behind me.

"It's okay, Ms. Hinagata. They're pretty tired and I don't want to wake them up."

"Don't worry mom, we'll just carry them to their rooms," I said.

"Are you sure? Ayahi is there and..."

"I'll carry her Ms. Hinagata. Shiori can carry Su-chan. As weird as it may sound, Ayahi is actually light."

Kiyotaka ask me to carry Suzuka first, before he can carry Ayahi. Since Ayahi is pretty big, he carried her in a princess carry.