Episode #2 paranoia

Y/N pov

I woke up in "my" bed I look around, god how long was I asleep my whole body hurts should I go out no I'm to scared to I don't know why tho. I go to the bathroom. I take a hot long shower I just sat there no clue why to be completely honest I just did. should I even do anything today, I kinda don't want to I feel like shit and I'm still thinking on what happened yesterday I wonder when this bad dream will end.
I got up from the bathtub and look at myself in the mirror when I looked at it looks back in to me... disgusting.

I go back into "my" bedroom I opened "my" walk in closet and see "my" clothes you see a whole racket of colorful clothes and a vanity full of makeup and hair products, is this all for "me". I ignored all my thoughts and put on the clothes anyway. I walked out felling a bit more like "my" old self but still there's no use to it because I'll just stay in here and watch whatever there's on that old TV.

No one's pov
Her thoughts where interrupted when they heard a loud bang the second they sat down.
You sighed and got back up and opened the stupid door to this stupid house.
You looked out and saw

He looked at you and giggled a little, "hello neighbor would you care to join me on a picnic" you nodded and held on to his shoulder you looked out and saw a black figure, with confusion clearly written on your face that he adored so much he said ...

He looked at you and giggled a little, "hello neighbor would you care to join me on a picnic" you nodded and held on to his shoulder you looked out and saw a black figure, with confusion clearly written on your face that he adored so much he said " oh that's 01000111 01100001 01100010 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101100 00001101 00001010"he said smiling (that isn't random numbers) you laughed it off not wanting to ask more
To be continued........