Chapter One: My Start

Paige's POV

I have always and will always love wrestling. My love began with one man: John Cena. I was a proud card carrying member of the  Cenation. My love for wrestling has grown over the years to Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker, Cm punk, Chris Jericho, Roddy Piper, Lita, Trish Stratus, AJ Lee, etc.

So like any wrestling fan, i wanted to become a wrestler. At the age of nineteen, I began my wrestling journey. I started wrestling for  a company called Combat Zone Wrestling. There i was persuaded to try out for WWE tough enough program. I was told to come in to that week to WWE's training building. There Triple H, William Regal and Billy Gunn told me that i was too fat at 158 pounds to be a wrestler. I was devasted. I went back to CZW and vowed to prove all three men wrong. Along with Jon Moxley, MJF Nick Gage, Sami Callihan, Kimber Lee, Claudio Castignolli, etc, became house names, wrestling under the name Jada Lee( a crazed wrestling fan persona), training under the rough tutaliage of Eddie Kingston, who has become my close and personal friend.

A year and a half later, I got called up to work at TNA, total nonstop action, aka impact! wrestling. There I met Trevor Lee, (whom i have a major crush on), Eddie Edwards, Velvet Sky, Bully Ray,Bobby Lashley, etc. I stayed at TNA three years. After two years there, I changed my persona to "The Witch", (A gothic witch whom performs supernatural tricks).

I have always loved magic. WIth my witch persona, i just combined the two. Every night my persona sold out arena's for TNA. I was their top superstar.I was in the main event of every TNA markie ever since i started being "The Witch". My "supernatural abilities" would leave my fellow wrestlers in utter shock, and amazement. On my last week of my contract, I was the TNA knockout Women's champion, which i vaccated.

Feeling like there was no more competition for my character. A week after i did'nt resign, I got a phone call from Dustin Rhodes a man whom i have have never met before, so i respectfully declined. Dustin started calling me back to back, three times a day, and leaving me messages, wanting me to talk to a man named Tony Khan, another man whom i did'nt know.

A month went by and Eddie Kingston came by to my apartment complex where i lived at the time, a surprise visit. Eddie had looked so much better now that he had went through rehab due to mental and alcoholic problems, i almost didn't recognize him. The sight of him brought happy tears to my eyes.

We sat down and he talked to me about an new wrestling company called AEW(all elite wrestling) and how he was apart of it. Dustin, and cody rhodes and Tony Khan were starting up the company to compete with WWE. He talked about the stars they had in mind to join/the stars they already had. The more Eddie talked about AEW the more i got excited and pumped up.

I quickly became ashamed and told Eddie about me denying Dustin's offer for meetings, and ignoring him. Eddie shrugged.this info off, and.offered to go with me. I was relieved and blessed to have such a friend who would be there for me such as Eddie.

Eddie spent the night on my pull out couch and the next morning Eddie, and I met with Dustin, Cody, Tony Khan, and their VIP of talent relations, Kenny Omega. I attemoted to negotiation to start with a two year contract(just to see if AEW was right for me), with me having all rights to my character and storyline's. They all agreed. Tony Khan offered a very lucrative contract of 25,000 dollars a year for said two years. I humbly declined and we settled for 15,000. Which you must think I'm stupid for going lower, but 15,000 a year has been the most i have ever been offered/payed at the time.

I arrived backstage for the first ever live taping of AEW on October 2nd 2019. I knew so many people from TNA and CZW, and a few new faces whom quickly acquainted with. I felt right at home. I frizzed my long black wig(that i always wore as part of the gimmick), I glued the wig onto my water proof bald cap. I put on my purple eyeshadow my blackeyeliner, and my pale-ghost like foundation, and my purple lipstick. I my purple leather tank top, black stretchy jeans, purple wrestling boots and thin black trench coat. I put in my contacts(which turned purple when i closed my eyes tightly).

I then walked to the rafter on the left side of the ramp. I watched the crowd pop for Britt Baker. Justin Roberts said"And now, introducing..." The lights went out and a anticipating silence fell over the crowd. My theme song(Aint no rest for the wicked) hit and the crowd erupted in cheers. The lights came back on when i was carried via harness into the ring. I was in a black widow stance when the lights came back on, and i looked into the camera with my eyes closed and when i reopened them they were purple( my purple eyes are suppose to be my inner evil side). The crowd started singing along to my theme song. When it was over, the crowd applauded and cheered for me. The wondrous, experience that only a few wrestlers had the honor of experiencing once in a lifetime, i got to relieve everytime i came out. Blessed was I.