"ROGUEL MEET UP" ,, 2

forgot to put but the night they met each other was a monday (gotta start puttin days of the week fr 😓)

FRIDAY. SEP. 24TH. 21

Robin put in her airpods while she waited for a text from Miguel. The two had talked all Tuesday-Friday during the afternoon and night and warmed up to each other very quickly. It was currently 8:25am, so Robin guessed she had around 5 minutes to do anything else she needed to do. She had decided to wear a slightly oversized Hello Kitty shirt with a black hoodie, jeans, and a pair of black Jordan 4s.

She heard a car honk, grabbed her lanyard, and walked out the door. She opened the door and hopped into the back seat of the car. "It's so nice to finally meet you!" Miguels mom said, looking back in the rearview mirror at Robin. "Como Estas?" She knew the girl spoke spanish since she sometimes texted in spanish to Miguel. "Muy bien! Y tu?" The girl answered, looking out the window. His mother chuckled and looked behind slightly at her son, "Bien, gracias," She said, looking straight on the road again.

rob1n0ntop

❤💬💌

816,498,949 likes

how bro gon invite me n then fall asleep 😭

masonthamesofficial i like to take credit in them meeting thank u very much

>> rob1n0ntop👏 tis my best best best best best friend right here

>> official_miguelcazarezmora what abt me 🙁

>> rob1n0ntop ilym dw 🫶

tristanpravong bye cus i turn off my gc notifs for one day.