MY EYES

Wallys pov:
Ever since Frank and Eddie became official I haven't been able to see Frank as much at his house, since he was at the post office most of the time with Eddie. Don't ask me what they do I don't even know myself😭.

I happen to get a notification on my phone of my package of 60 bottles of hair spray.I bounce up from the couch
To go to the post office.

Barnabys pov:
I see Wally walking out of my house disrupting our cuddle session, like what, offended. "Where are u going:(" I ask Wally with a sad frown on my face. "Oh! I'm just going to pick up a package from the post 😁"Wally tells me with a smile. " it's hair spray I ain't it".

"... "
"WALLY I TOLD U TO STOP SPENDING ALL UR MONEY ON HAIR STUFFFF😃"
I told Wally because hes already spend 500$ on hair spray in the past month.
"I'M SORRY THAT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A EMO🥲" Wally tells me as he walks out the house. *ur lucky ur cute😃* I say in my head as I watch him walk away to grab his 5th box of hair spray.

Wally's pov:
I walk my way to the post office swinging the keys with my finger, yk since Eddie gave me the keys to the post office to grab any of my packages since he knows about my hair spray addiction.
I open the doors..

"WALLY

"WALLY." Frank yells at me in a serious tone.
Click*"too late."
(he took a picture if u guys are stupid like my bestie)

"WALLY!DONT " Frank yells at me about to chase after me.
"god I need to bleach my eyes after this."

Barnabys pov:
I chill on my couch.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"OPEN THE NOOR"
I hear from the door.
I open the door seeing Wally lock the door aggressively.
"LOOK LOOK"
Wally tells me as he shows me a photo of.. "

"OH GOD MY EYES🥲"
"WALLY GIVE ME UR PHONE"
I hear Frank from the other side begging for his phone.
"Might as well send it to julie." Wally says as he scrolls through his contacts.
"NO DONT-"

(Thatsss itttttt mwhahshahaha u guys need to wait for the next chapter😃😃😃😃) btw Frank and Eddie were smooching