6. After the party

After the kiss we just stood there speechless, wanting each other.

"Hey do you think we could head back now, I've had enough to drink for the night." I say breathlessly.

"Yeah of course, I drank a bit in the end so we can just leave my car here and uber back." Ethan says quickly. We push our way through the crowd of drunk teens and get into the uber that's waiting out-front. The car ride back was full of tension, Ethan puts his hand on my upper thigh and gently squeezes it sending butterflies through my stomach. We get back to the dorm flat and the walk to the door is dead silence but as soon as were inside and the door closed Ethan grabbed me and pushes me up on the wall and kisses me, I kiss back and he pulls my thigh up his side and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, I move my hands to his waist as were making out and start pulling up on his shirt taking it off him, I move my hands over his bare chest trailing my fingers on his abs. Ethan moves his hands to my shirt pulling it off me in seconds throwing it across the room, I start slipping so pull myself up on Ethan my arms holding around his neck as I move down in the motion I feel his bulge push on my soft causing me to let out a soft moan. "Do I turn you on?" he says in a seductive tone. I shake my head and hop down from Ethan helping him slide my mini skirt off my legs. I drag Ethan to my room practically throwing him on my bed, I move to my knees positioning myself in-between his legs. I unzip his pants and shimmy them off him, I move my hand across his bulge, Ethan groans and I giggle a little. I can feel him growing as I touch him, I slip my fingers between the waistband of his underwear and slide them off him, I take Ethan into my hand and stroke it gently but thoroughly. He's moaning and groaning at the pleasure but this only makes me go faster, I press the tip to my lips and put it in my mouth whole making me gag slightly. I start moving his cock in my mouth sucking it fast and hard, once Ethan gets more adjusted he supports my head with his hand very slightly guiding the angle of my head, he's grunting non stop as I fondle his balls and pump him in my mouth.

This is what's written now and I will finish this piece not sure if I want to keep this because writing very detailed smut makes me slightly uncomfortable but I hope you like it.

Also I will be taking requests for any of those who want stories :)