The Inception: (Unspoken Thoughts)

"The Inception"

Copyright ©2013 thefangirlingpotato

I would really be happy if you don't copy or use these ideas to make your own story. I've been busy writing and thinking of all the stories I'm going to post soon and please do respect my side. Thank you. :)

As some of you guys know, I told you I'm going to post some ideas of my story I'll be writing soon. I don't know when, but I really hope you're still there to support my new stories.

But I'm really sure after I'm done with my first story, which is The Promise, I may start a new story. But before all of that happen, I have to take a break and start writing some chapter, maybe 10 or 15 chapters so that my updates will be twice a week and you wouldn't be waiting a week for an update. Okay?

These are just some of the ideas that pop inside my head accidentally, it may trigger when I watch a cartoon or while singing in the shower or even looking at a person.

And last thing my dear readers, you have the power to pick my new story. If the story with the highest vote wins that's going to be my 2nd story. And maybe, just maybe when I'm done on my first story I may write a sequel of The Promise along with my 2nd story.

You guys like that?

I'll post the ideas soon, I'll sort it out first. :)

VOTE or COMMENT on your favorite pick of story!

Lovelots,

Sai xx