Chapter 13

I was Bored so I decided to update! ;D I'm Nice aren't ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In too deep, can't think about giving it up

But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack

It's killing me, swear I never cried so much

Cause I never knew love would hurt this f*cking bad

The worst pain that I ever had

~Trey Songz : Heart attack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 2 Days After the "Threat" Phone Call )

Chanel POV

     Well it's been 2 days since that So Called Threat Phone Call Happened and the most weirdest thing is that Chresanto And I Have Been Distance. To Be Honest If he's Sneaking around with that Chick Who Called my phone and supposedly Tried to threat me to Stay away from him. Eh I'm Trying not to sweat it but Aye here's the thing , My Power's Control them selves and is based on my emotions. I May End Up Going on a killing spree , Some Might Say.

    Typically I'm trying my hardest not to sweat it, Because I can't go around assuming shit. But Like I was saying , -----.

  I Was interrupted from my thoughts to Chresanto's Phone Ringing. Me Being the Noisy Chick I Am Grabbed his phone and pressed the power button and the screen light up.

To: Chresanto ;)

From: Charlotte <3

Last Night was a Blast!! When We Gone Go For Round 2?

   I Felt my heart sank to the bottom as I dropped his phone on the ground. I Saw Jameria Mopping down the halls towards me. "A-Are You Okay?". She asked in a crying voice , I Nodded trying to hide this Sudden Pain. "The True question is are you okay?". I Asked as I kept rubbing her back in circle motions. She then collapsed her head into her knee's continuously sobbing. "Shh Shh , What Happened?". I Asked trying to calm her down. "H-He I-In A C-Coma!". She said Stuttering and Crying. I pulled her into a embracing sisterly huge and as she cried on my shoulder.

  I Sighed to myself , Thinking About Is Chresanto Really Cheating on me of is this Charlotte Chick Is Fucking with my emotions.  I Sighed and Noticed Jameria stopped crying and had falling asleep , So I Slowly Realest from the hug and laid her down on the Couch gently. I Walked down the hallway and into my room, I Collapsed on my bed and stared at the ceiling as multiple thoughts ran through my head.

Does He really love me?

Is this Chick Fucking with my emotions?

Why did I even fall for the player type?

Why all of a sudden it feels like a Heart Attack?

  I Sighed to myself and I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.

( 1 Hour Later )

   I Was in a comfortable sleep when I felt someone get in the bed with me and cuddle under me and wrap there arm around my waist. I Shifted Uncontrollably to hear a whisper in my ear , "You Awake Baby Girl". It May Have sent chills down my back but it aint changing the thoughts that keep forming in my mind. I Unwrapped his arm from around me and scooted to the edge of the bed. "What's wrong?". I Didn't reply , I simply go up and walked to the bathroom , locking the door behind me.  I looked at myself in the mirror and went straight to the shower. I Took a long hot shower and wrapped a towel around me. When I opened the door Santo Fell Backwards in it. I Simply stepped over him and put on some Aeropostale Sweat Pants and a Tank top and put my hair in a messy bun.