Chapter 3

He closed his eyes, and appointed a princess for him, and also chose an extremely beautiful court lady for him to have fun, hoping that he could take it easy, but he didn't expect that he still didn't give up.

Princess Sixteen's biological mother is the queen's youngest concubine sister, because the queen once fell out of favor, her natal family specially sent her into the palace to help her make a comeback. But that beauty died of dystocia at a young age, and the daughter left behind was raised by the queen under the name of the prince with the prince, so the two were childhood sweethearts, and it was inevitable that they had a secret love affair.

Although it was just peeping and kissing and stroking between siblings out of curiosity, nothing real happened, but Lidi, who knew about it, waited for the sixteenth princess to be fourteen years old, and married her off to the proton of Hokuriku while the prince was out hunting. , hoping to stop her son's thoughts, but she didn't expect the sixteenth princess to climb into the prince's bed after returning from widowhood.

Parents can always find an excuse to forgive the child they prefer, coupled with the disappointment that the youngest daughter is not responsible as a mother, and the annoyance with the prince who has been refusing to marry under the pretext of war, Lidi feels more and more that it is the sixteenth princess who is not obedient The woman seduced her most cherished son in a ruthless manner. Emperor Li, who would never allow anyone to destroy the prince's future, had the idea of ​​getting rid of this little daughter. Now that the third brother wanted the sixteenth princess in exchange, this deal couldn't be more cost-effective.

Li Di ordered the prince to be summoned to tell the whole story, and forced the prince to choose between the throne and the sixteen princesses. The emperor's art often requires both hard and soft tactics. He patiently enlightened his son, becoming an emperor, he can marry any beautiful woman he wants, why bother to give up the throne and relegate to a commoner? Neither can have children, nor can the relationship be made public. If others know about it, they will be charged with incest. Unable to withstand Lidi's persuasion, the prince agreed to let his younger sister marry the third emperor's uncle, and also learned of tonight's plot.

Writer's words:

Well, Suo Lanzhen is Liu Zhenzhen, why the name was changed, instead of "Zhen" and "Zhen", I will talk about it later. After the prince ascended the throne, he became Emperor Su. The age of the characters is based on Mrs. Fuyao~~ I didn't think too much when I wrote the old dream, there will be some discrepancies.

☆, 3 Traveling all over the plum blossoms and returning to the moon

The wind started at the end of Qingping, and Suo Lanzhen was also inextricably linked to the sixteenth princess's northward marriage.

After waking up from a nap, Suo Lanzhen slipped out of the palace and climbed up a plum tree that she thought was the tallest. Sure enough, the more she climbed to the top, the farther she could see. The little Diji, who didn't know the danger, kept climbing until she couldn't go up, and looked down curiously at the imperial city below.

When looking at the place where the wind came from, she saw her uncle and mother doing strange things in a yard full of red plums, her mother's clothes were scattered, her legs were spread wide, and her uncle was standing between her legs. Knowing what had been done, the whole tree shook. She just stared blankly, completely unaware that the maids were already looking for her everywhere.

at the same time.

Under the snow-covered flower corridor between the palace rooms, a group of people walked slowly. Leading the way were the ceremonial officer in front of Emperor Li and two court ladies, followed by a middle-aged man in a dark blue official uniform and a little boy in mourning. The five of them walked silently until there was gradually noise outside.