Chapter 6

It was thrown up and down, and the roundness on the chest was blocked by the hand of the tall shadow. After tossing like this for a while, the two changed their positions again. The petite figure was kneeling on her stomach, with her arms propped up on the bed, but her buttocks were raised because of the tall figure's slender waist, from shoulders to waist to buttocks. Out of a seductive curve, the waist that was so thin that it was almost broken was held by big hands, a long pillar appeared on the waist and abdomen of the tall shadow, and the stick poked the upturned buttocks of the petite figure from time to time, every time Once touched, the petite figure would tremble, and the two lumps on the chest would shake back and forth like dew. Finally, when the tall figure stuck to the petite figure's buttocks, the stick miraculously disappeared, while the petite figure raised its lowered head, and soon followed the two figures to start a strange blow. After exercising, the big bed began to shake like last night. The whispers coming from the tent are like tassels hanging from the tent, gently sweeping the tip of my heart.

Liu Zhenzhen bit her finger, she didn't understand why her father and mother wanted to play a shadow puppet show, and she also wanted to know how the stick disappeared, could it be that her father knew magic tricks?

The red silk is as thin as wings, and a corner of the brocade quilt was exposed when the bed was shaken a few times, and a wide opening was also opened, and two snow-white tits were caught by big bronze palms, and fingers were on the tall, pink nipples Sadistically, flick your fingers from time to time, or pull them out to squeeze them flat. And the most intimate part of the beauty in the tent is opening her mouth wide, struggling to swallow a black and shiny penis. The body of the stick is already covered with white liquid, and the abundant juice wets the man's thick pubic hair, sticking to it in strands. Between the thick bronze thighs, it extends to the man's muscular abdomen. The sixteenth princess has never been penetrated from behind before. Such a posture can make a man go deep inside, but the uncle's thing is extremely thick and long. In this way, her pussy is stuffed by the uncle's big cock It was full, and there was no gap to be found, and the pleasure of the longer friction distance became more and more intense. She just felt that she was about to die under the uncle's penis, and her whole body felt indescribably numb, sore, and itchy. .

"Uncle, um, take it easy...you are so cruel...I...you really killed me..."

"Little thing, your pussy is so tight, you keep grabbing Uncle Huang's cock and sucking non-stop. Do you want me to fuck you to death... um?... Do you want me to fuck your pussy to death... " King Rong An breathed hot air into his niece's ear, "From now on, you are not allowed to wear pants under your skirt. This king can directly fuck you at any time and pour all the semen into it. Do you understand?"

"Yeah... I know... I got it... Mmmm..."

In Liu Zhenzhen's eyes, the beauty in the tent is just two overlapping shadows, and the intermittent words are not something she can understand.

The little girl just watched the adult's game curiously, and obediently stood on the small bed without saying a word. It was not until the clouds and rain inside began to call for someone to serve her that Liu Zhenzhen lay back holding the puppet again.

When she was about to fall asleep, there were soft footsteps from the door to the bed. The faint fragrance of plum blossoms belonged to Princess Sixteen, but there was still a trace of the scent that Liu Zhenzhen had never smelled before in the familiar plum fragrance. She didn't realize that it was the smell of daddy's semen until she grew up a bit.

"Okay, baby... It's time to get up." Sitting on the side of the bed, the sixteenth princess looked at the little daughter lovingly, reached out to touch her little face, looked at the smile on the corner of the little girl's mouth, and asked her intentionally: "Is the baby awake?"