confesion

Shadow and Sonic became close friends after Sonic prime. They started to hangout every day, but Sonic hasn't been hanging out with Shadow in the past couple of days. It shocked Shadow and he thought the worst, that the blue hedgehog didn't like him. He tried to ignore the feeling but it grew each day. Today he decided to confront him, he chaos controlled infront of Sonic's and Tails house. Shadow knocked on the door he waited like 5 minutes until he finally heard someone heading towards the door. It was Sonic, the black hedgehog noticed Sonic just got out of the shower because of his wet blue quills. "Hey Shadow what brings you here?" Sonic let him inside and closed the door behind him. "I need to talk to you about something that's been bothering me lately." Shadow sat down and so did Sonic. They sat in silence. The black hedgehog wasn't sure how to say what he felt since he didn't want to sound weak. "Uhm, were you busy these past 2 days?" The black hedgehog finally spoke. "Hm? Uh yeah Eggman has been attacking a lot recently and he upgraded his robots, but they aren't that good to beat me of course" Sonic smirked. "Can we hangout?" Shadow suddenly asked. Sonic looked kind of shocked, but noticed what Shadow meant by asking him that. He thought he was losing sonic. "Of course Shadow. I'm sorry i didn't visit you these past 2 days." Sonic took Shadow's hand. The black hedgehog looked suprised at the others actions, his heart started to beat faster and he felt his face get warmer. "Where do you want to go?" Sonic asked. "Anywhere.." Shadow took Sonic's hand and stood up. "Maybe..we should just..stay here." They were moving closer and closer to each other with each second until their noses touched. "I love you Shadow" Sonic said and pulled Shadow in to a soft, gentle kiss. The black hedgehog kissed him back their bodies moving even closer to each other.

"I love you too sonic."