Family Reunion

Love lost in heart is risen yet again, even the agest dreams are realized in time. The undying heart beats and the cold blood runs warm. If I bare not witness, I would have no belief it was possible. Time yet again has opened that which was buried to heal.

Bruce turned at the coming foot steps, it was Anita. She walked into the park to Bruce's car "Everyone has been expecting you" she said as he exit the car. "Everyone?" He replied in a low voice. "Yes everyone" she continued.
As they walked into the mansion, Bruce kept to himself  being awefully distant in thoughts "You seem disturbed, what's bothering you Bruce?" Anita asked in a concerned tone. Bruce looked down at her face and brushed a brief smile as though everything was perfectly ok. "I know something is up Bruce, I know you too well" she said as the approached the court door. Bruce did not reply her still as the door swung open to their presence.

"Look who decided to show up after all" Kashina spoke mockingly. She sat on a dark reddish-brown leathered couch with Gidson who seemed less concerned at his arrival. Standing next to them was Alfred the family's butler in an old black suit, Alfred gave a brief nodding gesture to Bruce as their eyes met. Bruce turned away without making any comments back to Kashina, and walked inside the court.

Mandra was seated stroking Safia's hair, "Almighty Bruce Wayne back at the castle" Mandra said giving off a laugh. At the mention of Bruce's name, Safia turned and looked at Bruce and Anita. In a split of a second she was standing right in front of Bruce, run her fingers all over his jacket. "You have made Gotham City a home, you must like it here" She spoke and then turned to Anita "Hello Kitty cat, you still brushing off after our Bruce here". Anita did not seem concerned about Safia's comments, "She got jokes" Anita replied looking at Bruce. They both walked past Safia who gave a silly laugh and zapped back to Mandra and placed her head on Mandra's laps while caressing her leg with her fingers.

Jeremie the oldest was standing by the window staring into the night, Bruce walked up to him while Anita made herself comfortable seating not far from them. "Where is father" He asked, Jeremie turned he seemed worried "We are awaiting his arrival still" He replied in a low voice.

As they opened conversation, the door cracked and swung open. Everyone turned hoping to see father, but met a strange figure walking in covered in a black silk robe. As she unveiled the robe, her snow-white hair poured down her neck and her face was pale white. "Lynda" Kashina voiced with a shabby smile on her face as though she was making a right guess.

At the sound of the name, Gibson became very alert and furious. The last time Lynda was seen was at the battle of Mandrake, when she ripped out the heart of Anelka Gibson's betrothed. Anelka was somewhat a mad woman, who took annoyance at Gibson's infidelity at the battle camp and slathered a whole village alongside fededing on a 100 infants. Lynda engaged her and they both got into a bloody fight which cost Anelka her life.
When the news got to Gibson in the war front, he rushed to the camp but by then Lynda was gone. He swore over the dead body of Anelka that he would find Lynda, ripped of her dead heart from her chest and drain it for every last drop of blood.
Just as Lynda's face came to light, Gibson's eyes turned crimson red as he charged at her in full force. He threw the glass cup in his hand at her splashing the blood he was drinking on the floor, the whoosh past the table in front of them attacking Lynda with a punch to her face. Lynda was a very quick and skilful fighter, she was able to counter Gibson's attacks with ease, lashing a kick to the glass cup shattering it in mid-air and placing a successful block to Gibson's punch. Then made a sharp turn launching a hit to his chin with her left elbow and with a spinning kick swept him off the ground.

Gibson landed with a large thud to the ground, he rose almost immediately and charged at her using his special shade formation. The last time he was seen using this move was in England when he fought with Collins the En'gang leader, he appeared in four succession of shadows confusing him just before he sliced his head off with his claws. Lynda did not see him coming but just before he could strike her from behind, Bruce jumped him throwing him into the wall. Before he could get to his feet, Bruce, Jeremie and Anita were standing in front of Lynda Charged up and ready for anything. "This just got interesting" Kashina spoke as she sipped her glass full of blood. "Fools!... I will kill you all for this" Gibson shouted at them.

The door swung open and Ethan the leader of the 5 elders of Asha walked in followed by Salfon, Dumitro, Nathaniel and Ruffin. "Seek you blood another day" Ethan spoke looking at Gibson who was already agitated and ready to tear them all apart. "Where is father" Jeremie asked firmly whilst the elders walked in and sat down on the high seats round Father's chair. "He will not be joining us tonight" Ethan replied after whispering something to the other elders. "Then why bring us here?!" Jeremie continued in a furious tone. Ethan looked round at each of them and stood up from his chair, "Father has fallen into an untimely sleep, we feared the prophecy was near but we did not know it would be sooner" he said. "Speak words old man" Mandra spoke out. Ethan turned to her and continued, "It was prophesied that Dantomo would fall in a deep sleep for centuries and can only be awaken when the blood of his own runs through his heart". As soon as Ethan finished his statement, all Bruce could think of was Samantha Dantomo's blood daughter.
The court was suddenly quiet for some second, "Bullshit!" Gibson said from behind. Everyone turned to him as he continued "Our enemies will strike in father's absence, who will defend us". Anita looked into Jeremie's face "This will be war all over again" she said. "Where is father?" Bruce asked Ethan. "His body has been placed in the family's crypt in Venice," Nathaniel spoke with a crude voice. "We brought you all here because the war can be averted" he continued as all eyes fell upon him. He turned and whispered into Ruffin's ears. "How?!" Bruce asked. Nathaniel stood up and walked over to the window, looking into the dark forest, he clears his throat and spoke again "A new leader would be chosen to replace Dantomo till his awakening". Gibson laughed out loud and said "Who then can rule over us?" Nathaniel turned to look at his face before replying "That is a decision for the council". In an angered tone Gibson spoke "I will not be governed by inferior beings" looking round at everyone. Then he walked towards the door and paused, turned to Lynda "See you around" then he slammed the door behind himself.

After few minutes of silence in the court, Lynda looked at both Jeremie and Bruce "Thanks for earlier but it wasn't necessary, find me when father is awakened" Then she zapped out the door in a flash.