Chapter 3: Brothers

Wei Cheng didn't go back to work in the countryside for two days.

In addition to hanging out, think about livelihood.

He went to the outer city of the county to take a stroll. The county is very big, but he could still finish his shopping in the outer city business district in one day.

Today, he was planning to go shopping in the inner city business district of the county, but someone outside the door called him in the yard.

"Wei Cheng, Wei Cheng, are you at home?"

Wei Cheng opened the gate of the yard, and saw a tall man dressed as a farmer standing outside the yard.

"Wei Cheng, are you alright?" The man breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Wei Cheng appear.

"Yuanzi, why are you here? Let's talk first."

Wei Cheng was very surprised that Wei Yuan came, he hurriedly called people in, there was no tea at home, so he poured a glass of boiled water.

"You haven't been back to the village for two days. Come here to see if there's anything wrong with you and if you need help. I'm relieved to see that you're all right now."

What Wei Yuan said was cryptic, the original owner didn't understand what he meant, Wei Cheng understood that he was afraid that Wei Cheng would be overwhelmed by the matter of being disliked by others because of the blind date. Before the original owner went back to the village, he was depressed, and Wei Yuan also asked him about the blind date process. The original owner said some self-loathing words to Wei Yuan, and usually went back to work in the village regardless of the weather, and he didn't come for two days. Wei Yuan was worried about what happened to him, so he came to him.

Wei Yuan is one of the original owner's two friends in the village. The two are so close that they can be called brothers. Wei Yuan's family is honest and honest. Aunt Wei Shuwei also cares about the original owner. He cares more about him than the original owner's parents.

It's a pity that when his original body left, he seemed to feel the other party's relief when the original body left.

Wei Cheng was silent.

"Chengzi, are you going back to the village today?" Wei Yuan asked.

"Leizi, I've been thinking about it at home for the past two days. I live in the county, and it's inconvenient to go back and forth to the village. I plan to rent out the farmland in the village. You can go back and ask Uncle Lu if you want to rent it. If your family doesn't rent it, you can help I'll ask in the village if there is any house to rent." Wei Cheng had originally planned to rent out the village's fields, but it happened that Wei Yuan came to him and told him about it.

Wei Yuan frowned, "Chengzi, what do you do for a living if you don't farm? Have you found a job?"

The land is the lifeblood of the farmers. The source of income of the farmers is to rely on the fields they grow. Without land to cultivate, even the most basic life cannot be guaranteed. It is unstable to go to the county to work, and there are very few people who can have regular jobs. He was really afraid that his brother might not want to rent it out for a while.

"I'm not looking for a job, I plan to start a business."

"Business?" Wei Yuan was surprised.

"Well, I plan to be a peddler and set up a cart to sell at a stall. If I can't sell at the stall, I will sell it through the streets and alleys. I live in the suburbs of the county. It is very convenient to go in and out of the county on weekdays. I can do it without much money. There are many portals, and if you sell it for a day, you will definitely make a profit."