<~~~here we go again~~~>

Ashlyn pov

"Class was exhausting.. it's almost midnight No one said anything in the group chat I feel like we're forgetting something that's right where we left off!  That means- The phantom still there!  Buzz  Buzz   Buzz  Buzz  Buzz   Buzz   Buzz    Buzz! 12:00am    "Injuries that happen here can  Be felt, but not shown in our world and vice versa And most importantly we always return when we left off in each world"  "duck!"   "Still there?" "Yes most definitely" you whisper to them  "what do we do?"   "We have to try to kill it."  "How are we going to do that?"  "We could have Logan shoot it through the window?"  "No, the gun is for emergencies only"  "this is a emergency!?"  "No emergency is a swarm or one of us is about to die We don't have many bullets. We only have 17 shots we have to kill it with our weapons first, and have Logan as a back up"  "shh"  "hide under the seats Y/N come with me"   "Oh?... ok?"  The phantom is getting closer closer closer and closer eventually you and Ashlyn turn around wondering what the noise was. Turns out it was from Ashlyn shoe. Let's just hope the phantom doesn't hear it. "Ashlyn..."   "NOT GOOD"  "ASHLYN" Ashlyn tries to move away but the phantom  grabs onto her hair it has a firm grip on her hair. She has to get it off somehow  "AGH!  GET THE WEAPONS!"  "GOT IT!"   eventually, with enough force, Ashlyn and YN able to get out of the phantoms grasp both of you were backing up when suddenly, Aiden and Logan grab Ashlyn  Ashlyn ends up picking you up from the ground. I'm putting you on the seat next to her  but the phantoms still doesn't give a fuck it's still trying to grab you guys. You guys eventually move off the seat and then of course the psycho bitch. Aiden  besides play, RING around the Rosie pocket full of Posey with this monster     "AIDEN?!"  "CLOSE THE WINDOW"  "OH"   Eventually, Ashlyn and Logan start violently closing and opening the window on the phantoms head  but of course, feet is not on your side today the Phantom hand cuts. Logan,  Logan screams in agony   "LOGAN!"   "Ashlyn!"   "Twins, grab  legs! Ben y/n one of you stab it!"  

.

.

.

~~~~~<§A/N§>~~~~

Hello everyone, this is  A short chapter I have writers block currently because author one hasn't really been working on this. Mostly, I have  a.k.a. Author two or eclipse, but don't forget to eat sleep drink, and just pay attention to yourself. That's it for today. Have a good day/night/noon.

.

.

.

.

Words(432)