chapter two, the ball.

Lola arrived at the ball as she got out of the car, she thanked the driver and walked off into the palace, she gasped at how big the palace was she walked inside as shameless (by Camila Cabello) was playing and as she walked down the stairs into the ball room all eyes were on her.

she was by far the prettiest there and everyone knew it too. ''who's she?'', ''wow she's hot'', ''her dress is so to die for'' she heard all kind of things, but she ignored it all because she was here for one person and one person only, prince Adrian.

''wow that girls so hot, man look'' said a random guy ''I already said no I'm spoken for and I'm waiting for her'' said Adrian as he turned around to see what all the commotion was about then he saw Lola standing there in the most beautiful dress ''don't even think about it ben she's my

queen to be not yours now back off from her and go annoy some other girl'' Adrian said sternly ben walked away confused because he wasn't even doing anything, but he didn't realise that Adrian was just madly in love with this girl and was overprotective of her.

Adrien ran off into the crowd to get to Lola he ran up the stairs as Lola looked at him with the biggest smile, Adrian grabbed her waist and leaned her in for a kiss knowing everyone was looking he wanted to let everyone know to back off and that she was his girl and only his ''I've wanted to do that since I first saw you'' he said smiling .

Lola went crazy inside her head but played it cool,her first kiss was with the prince and even better THE PRINCE wanted show HER of the ''average girl'' and yet the prince was showing HER off, she almost fainted.

''are you ok?'' Adrian asked as he brushed her silky curly blond hair out of her face and looked into her crystal blue eyes ''y-es'' she said stammering Adrian just looked into her eyes and whispered ''you're by far the prettiest in this room my queen.'' as he bowed to her Lola didn't know what to say so she just lifted him up and said ''let's go, everyone is staring''.

they walked down the stairs with Lola holding Adrian's muscular arms. ''who's that bitch'' snarked a girl. ''clearly a nobody'' chuckled another girl, Lola heard them and when Adrian and Lola got to the end of the stairs, she turned around and said ''I may be a nobody but who's standing here with the prince tonight?'' Lola asked sarcastically.

as Adrian pulled her in again and kissed her, playing along Lola looked at the girls ''I didn't even ask him to do that'' she said laughing with Adrian as she clung onto Adrian's arm and walked away.

''damn'' thought Adrian he hadn't seen that side of her often only at the coffee house. they got to the dance floor and Adrian got on his knees ''may I have this dance my queen'' Lola looked down at him ''why yes you may.'' she said whilst bowing back at him and giggling, Adrian laughed as he grabbed her hand and other on her waist and pulled her in for a dance.

''you look so beautiful tonight, my father will be seeking my brides to be tonight I'm sorry you have to do this'' he said ''I don't have to Adrian, I'm doing this for YOU not because i have to I could walk away right now but I want you and want to be here for you.'' she said as she was holding his hand and looking him in the eyes as Adrian locked eyes with her to and they both started slow dancing to, perfect (by ed Sheeran).

the slow dance came to a stop when the king got up and tapped his glass getting everyone's attention. ''hello people of Asgard, I am here to announce the chosen ones for the challenges for my son's hand in marriage.'' the king said with his huffy stern voice, Lola looked at Adrian worried as he pulled her in from behind her waist as he wrapped his arms around her waist comforting her as she held his hands over her waist.''

''I have chosen, lady erica, lady Cornelia, lady Blair, lady serena, lady Elena, for my son's challenge'' he said as Lolas face went dark, Adrian's face went red in anger as he went up to go to the king that's when Lola grabbed his arm stopping him ''please don't Adrian'' she said getting anxious as a cloud of sadness was hanging over her head.