14 II Confessions

Chapter - 14

A/n POV

After having pep talks on how they should confess to each other Sunghoon and Y/n were headed to there shared bedroom. Sunghoon was already there all freshened up laying In bed.

Y/n POV

I opened the door to our shared bedroom and saw Sunghoon sleeping peacefully looking ever so irresistible. I freshened up and layed in bed beside him.

Sunghoon POV

I was laying in bed closing my eyes thinking about how I should confess to Y/n. I heard Y/n coming so l pretended to be asleep.

A/n POV

After Y/n layed down on the bed. She turned towards Sunghoon admiring him and said "How I wish I could confess to you but I don't think you think of me the same way.....like how are you so perfect. Your chestnut eyes, silky dark brown locks, so freaking tall, your everything makes me think do I even deserve you. You even stole my first kiss *she chuckled and soon started sobbing* I-i J-j-just wish this w-wasnt one sided love". Sunghoon who was awake heard this.
He felt so heartbroken when he saw his love crying. He just couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled Y/n by the waist and said "Who said it was one sided love darling" Y/n was shocked by this geaster and said "Y-you were awake this w-w-whole t-time"

"Yes princess" -S

"Y-you should have said something earlier. I hate you" -Y

"I love you to sweetheart" -S

"P-p-pls don't p-play w-with me Sunghoon" she said sobbing

Sunghoon realized and hid Y/n's face in his chest and said.

"I am not Y/n. I truly love you from the deep bottom of my heart" -S

While Sunghoon was saying this Y/n looked up and saw the clear amount of sincerity in his eyes indicating it was all true.

" I love you too" -Y

"Y/n you might have had your first kiss with me but remember your last will also be with me because I am never gonna let you go" with that said Sunghoon leaned down and closed the gap between the two and kissed Y/n. She kissed back without waiting a second. This time the kiss was purely passionate and filled with love instead of lust. With that they both slept in each other's embrace.

The next morning

Sunghoon POV

I woke up and saw a angel sleeping in my arms now I could finally call her mine. After some time I saw her rubbing her eyes cutely. She then said "Oh! Hoonie you are already awake" I giggled while placing a peck on her nose and said "Yes princess I am awake".

Y/n POV

When Sunghoon pecked my nose I swear the whole Zoo formed in my tummy. I had so many fricking butterflies aaaah. I blushed so hard I hid my face in his chest.

A/n POV

Sunghoon said "aawww my princess is shy"

"Yaah" Y/n said hitting his chest lightly

"Y/n stop moving or I might do something" -S

"What will you do" Y/n said teasing Sunghoon but then he did something totally unexpected. He kissed her on the LIPS. It was passionate until it started getting rough. Y/n pulled out first in order to breathe and said "Hoon I need to get Ari ready and you too get ready" Sunghoon replied "But-" "no buts no nothing. Now go get ready" .

Like this something new started.