Ben Drowneded

Your name is Y/N, L/N, and you are a killer of a creepypasta team. Every night, you got out and kill people. That's all you ever did since Slender man made you a member.

You mostly live with boys in the Creepypasta mansion, but you had a crush on one of them, his name was Ben Drowned. One night you were upstairs in your room playing Legend of Zelda.

While you were playing, there was a sudden glitch in the game. You got a bit scared and tried to turn off the game, but wouldn't turn off. Then red bloody letters showed up saying, 'you shouldn't have done that' and you knew who was doing that. It was Ben.

"Okay Ben, no more god damn games, come out" you shouted at him. "Okay, I surrender, but I didn't know it wouldn't scare you," Ben said. "I know you that's why I'm not scared of you," you said back, "you're not scare of me?" Ben asked.

"No," you answered back. Ben stared into your eyes and leaned in closer to you and planted his lips on yours.

He was kissing you. After a few seconds you start to kiss back. Ben some how deepened the kiss and turn in a blown make out.

He grabbed you and threw you on the bed. He got on top of you and kissed you passionately again. Ben began to run his hands in the inside of your shirt looking for your breasts.

He found them and began to massage and squeeze your breasts. You moaned out lightly. He tugged on your shirt, begging to take it off. You let him. He also pulled off your bra with it.

Ben started to roughly kiss your neck, down to your collarbone, down your stomach, and then to your pants. Within a few moments, Ben had then removed your jeans and panties.

Ben went down to your womanhood and started to lick you there. "Oh god Ben" you moaned a little louder. All of a sudden, Ben thrusted his tongue inside your womanhood, making you moan loudly. "B-Ben oh god, I'm gonna cum" you moaned out loud and came.

Then Ben licked up your juices. Ben got up and started to remove his cloths. Once he had stripped out all his clothing, he got on top of you. "I know this is going to hurt a lot, but I promise I'll be gentle on you, ok?" Ben said. You nodded as he thrusted his large dick inside of you.

You screamed out in pain, but then a few moments later, the pain was replaced with pleasure. You nodded him to move, and began pumping in and out of you. You started to moan uncontrollably.

"Oh B-Ben, you feel so good" you moaned out. "Oh god Y/N, I'm g-gonna c-cum" Ben groaned, "M-Me t-too ahh" you moaned and then you both cum at the same time.

Ben slowly pulls out of you and collapses on top of you, panting really hard. "I love you Ben" you say, "I love you too" Ben replied, then you too fall into a very deep sleep.