Eyeless Jack

You were sitting in your room watching a movie, smoking like you do everyday. (Very unhealthy, but you're dead so) While you were watching, you heard a knock on your door.

You got up, opened the door and it was Eyeless Jack. "Hey y/n" Jack said, " oh, hey Jack, what are you doing here?" "Oh, I just wanna hang out with you since we're here by ourselves so, I decided to come here" Jack said.

"Oh, okay come on in" You look out the door and everyone is gone, either out killing or something. You and Jack were smoking a lot till you two get high.

"Hey Jack, I'm seeing things" "Oh yeah, what?" "I see... oh never mind, i only see you" you said. "Oh, Do you feel anything y/n?" "I feel energized, but that's it".

Jack walks up behind you, hugs you and starts kissing your neck from behind. You moan lightly, you turn around and kiss him.

Jack roams his hands all over your body as he deepens the kiss. He lightly bites your bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

You deny teasing him a bit. Jack picks you up and throws you on the bed. He climbs on top of you and attacks your neck.

You sit up and take off your shirt, bra, pants, and panties, you lay on the bed naked. Jack undressed himself and got back on top of you, "let's skip the foreplay babe" Jack told you.

You nodded, and layed on her back. Jack took off his cloths and got between your legs positioning at your entrance. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that I like you, no, love you" Jack said suddenly.

"I love you too, Jack and can you be gentle with me? I'm a virgin" you said. Jack nodded and pushed into you. You yelped, it hurt like hell to you. Tears were coming out of your eyes.

"It's okay baby girl, the pain will go away soon, okay?" You nodded waited for a moment. The pain finally went away once u moved a little. "Jack, you can move now," you said as you felt pleasure run through you.

Jack thrusted in you once and you moaned. Then he thrusted in you more and you moaned louder an louder and louder. "Ahhhh, Jack harder, please" you begged to him.

Then, Jack started to pound you... senseless. You thought it felt so good. You moaned so loud to the point where the whole mansion can hear you, but you were in luck because you're room is sound proof, so no one could hear.

But, if the window was open, then people could hear. Jack's thrusts started to get sloppy as you were about to cum. "Ahhhh! Jack I'm gonna cum" "ugh, me to, y/n" Jack said back to you.

Then, you screamed out in pleasure, cumming on Jack's member and Jack shoot his seed into you. You both were panting hard. "I.. love.. you.. y/n" Jack said, but you were asleep.