0.01

Diana's POV

I was running through the halls trying not to be late for my first subject. I saw some of mu classmates heading in towards the door but right when I was going to enter the bell had rung.

" Diana , Why are you late? " my teacher has said to me.

" My dad's car broke down. " I replied back with

She watched me for a few seconds as if trying to find any sense that I was lying.

" go to your seat. " she said and faced the blackboard once again.

I looked around to find a seat and luckily my friends did.

Chrysteena , Gail and Marie . My three friends who knows what to do whenever i'm late. I make my way over to the seat between Gail and Chrysteena but behind Marie.

I leaned over to my right where Gail was sitting , close enough to hear her say something.

" good morning bitch. " I looked over to her and smirked.

" rumour is slept with Mr. Red the other night " I looked at the board pretending like I was actually paying attention.

Red , he was a jock. Also known as those one night stand guys. Every girls dream guys for some reason. Why would you want a guy who would fuck you then leave you?

" does everyone know about it? " I looked over to see Gail was turning as red as a tomato.

" well it's pretty obvious " I chucked then looked over to Chrysteena. She was in a good mood.

I leaned over to my left a bit and whispered something only she could hear.

" why are you so happy? " I asked her with a smile.

" because i'm cool and you aren't " she said with a soft chuckle.

" i'm finding out later , loser. " I laid back in my chair and just stared at this one cute guy in class

his name was Edward Dean. He was the so called " bad boy " at this school. He's been caught smoking , drinking and gambling at this school. Atleast that's what I have heard

A/N

Hey guys so this is just like a little filler on how the story might go haha

Please vote and share if you like it :) x