0.03

Diana's POV

" you will not believe what happened today! " I exclaimed falling onto my brother's bed. he was sitting on his computer chair. My brother was an I.T graduate. He had black hair like me but he was a few years older than me.

" you were partnered with Edward for a romance scene in drama class. Why do you keep repeating it!? " my brother groaned.

" because he's an obnoxious jerk who I don't want in my life. "

" okay, look I've seen the guy around and he doesn't seem THAT bad. " He said to me.

" it's because you haven't even talked to him yet. He was all cocky right when he started talking! smirking here and there! he seemed so full of himself. " I said in disgust.

" well ATLEAST try to get to know him first. " my brother keeps insisting he's not such a bad guy but I just know he is..

" you know, some people say he didn't actually do any of that shit he's been 'caught' doing. " he says as he looks back on his computer.

I never really thought about the things he has been doing were rumors because heck people even say they say him drinking , smoking , doing drugs , all that kind of shit. I guess I never really thought if he really DID any of that but who gives a fuck right?

" well I guess we'll never know then, right? " I said

" we could actually but if I know you enough, you don't care " I could sense that re rolled his eyes at me.

" that's it I'm out. "

I went out of brother's room and headed to mine which happened to be right next to his. I jumped in bed, pulled out my phone and opened up the twitter app. I scrolled through my timeline checking on who's dating who and what's basically going on. I tweeted my friends telling them I was home and soon enough they replied back.

" @teenarhcys : @dianaaid @marieeam @gaildeputa lol whatsup? "

" @gaildeputa : @teenarhcys @dianaaid @marieeam nothing much "

"@marieeam : @gaildeputa @teenarhcys @dianaaid same. lol let's go out and get some strawberry margaritas "

" @dianaaid : @marieeam @gaildeputa @teenarhcys no way! haha last time you drank those you were drunk off your ass! "

" @teenarhcys : @marieeam @gaildeputa @dianaaid never again Marie lol "

" @gaildeputa : @marieeam @teenarhcys @dianaaid we're never taking you out to drink ever again lmao you get drunk easily. "

" @marieeam : @gaildeputa @teenarhcys @dianaaid fuck you guys "

" @dianaaid : @marieeam @gaildeputa @teenarhcys lol bitch you love us 💕😘 "

" @marieeam : @dianaaid @gaildeputa @teenarhcys haha no. "

" @dianaaid : @marieeam @gaildeputa @teenarhcys mhmm 😏 anyways i gotta go! mom's calling us for dinner byee! "

I lied my mom wasn't calling us for dinner yet, I just wanted to see what was happening at school. I started reading about rumors at our school. I saw one about Gail and Red but I know it was confirmed so I scrolled passed that. I kept reading and I found one about me? rumors were going around that me and Edward were apparently 'making out' earlier and it showed a picture of me and him earlier at my locker.

~
after drama class it was our free time and I separated from my friends to grab something in my locker. I unlocked it and put in my books and grabbed my wallet as soon as I closed it, HE was there looking at me.

" can I help you something? " I asked him.

he gave me a little smirk as he always does and said " yeah , it'd be really better if you stopped being so beautiful " with a wink. this guy was a player, a bad boy. Basically like a jock but did more rebellious stuff.

" yeah do me a favor and shut up? " I said with a smile.

With that I walked away from him , feeling very confident but not as confident as him. He grabbed my hand before I could get too far, he pulled me to face him as we were so close to each other. Our bodies so close you can feel the heat. I took a deep breath but tried to make it sound like a gasp. I was surprised yet turned on. He knew what he was doing and I was sure of it. He put his hand on cheek and caressed it. I watched his every move. I took a look at him straight in the eyes and I saw him smirk once again.

" is that good enough for the scene? " he whispered smiling quite deviously at me.

" .. yeah ... "

He let go of me and smiled as he started to walk away, as I was left wondering what the fuck just happened.