Chapter One

Theif Sero x Prince Shoto
This chapter was written by me and my friend ThatDamSandwich
🤍
SERO POV:
BONG
I heard a loud gong ring. That meant one of the royals was coming through the village. Next thing I knew Kirishima and Denki were scrambling out of the alleyway to get a better view. I rolled my eyes as I slowly followed them.
BONG
The gong rang again. When me and my friends finally got a good view, we could see the royal bodyguards coming into view, barely behind them was Prince Shoto. I looked to my far left and saw a few girls. Either fainting, fanning themselves, or looking completely lovesick.
One of them even tried to jump into the carriage, only to be blocked by the bodyguards.
"SHOTOOOO!!!" The girl screamed as she was thrown back to the side of the road by her friends. eugh, why did the fan girls have to act so cringey?(😭)
POV: Prince Shoto
"Your highness, we have to make a detour." One of my bodyguards, Steve said. I simply nodded my head and went back to waving. One of the people caught my eye, well actually 3 of them did. A raggedy bunch with odd clothes and even odder hair colors. (Says you shoto 💀)
They were standing in the back, more in the alleyway than the sidewalk. One of them, the raven haired one specifically caught my eye. He looked more sophisticated than the other 2. I smiled and waved at the three. Then again it was hard to keep my eye on them.
THUNK
"SHOTOO!!!" I felt a person from behind me jump on me, getting me to the floor. She was maybe about 11, had two very long blonde pigtails and had a sort of T-shirt saying "Kira."
I didn't have to worry for long. Next thing I knew she was pulled off of the carriage. I tried to look for the ravenette once more, but could not find him. I sighed, he looked like a nice person.

WORD COUNT: 343 words!

Wow, the first book that I'm writing that will be completed! *insert manic laughter*