Chapter 1: The boy who can smell things and his quiet sister with a sun allergy.

Author's note: ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. YOU WILL ENJOY IT. The story will pick up more pace later. 

Location: Mountains.

???: Yo Tapioka, when are we going to get there yet?

Tomioka: *stays quiet*

Tomioka(not Tapioka) and Haruto are seen running through the forest as if searching for something, or someone.

Haruto: C'mon, Tapioka, say something.

Tomioka: What do you want me to say?

Haruto: I don't know, something that would indicate when we would arrive at our destination?

Tomioka: Ok. Soon.

Haruto: Eh, better than nothing. 

Haruto thoughts: Considering that I heard from Tengen that Shinobu could only get the phrase "I'm not disliked by everyone" or something like that out of Tapioka.

Then the duo heard something.

???: Don't turn into a demon! You gotta stay strong! Hang in there! Hang in there!

Amongst the trees a boy is keeping his sister away from him using an axe. An axe stayed between them, keeping the demon form devouring the young boy.

Tomioka quickly rushes in and was about to cut off the girl's head.

The boy quickly pushed her out of the way and Tomioka cut off some of his hair.

???: *thoughts* A sword?

Right before the collide into a tree, they disappear in a blur and appear right behind Tomioka.

Haruto: Whew! that was a close one.

Tomioka: .... What do you think your doing.... both of you.... protecting that

Haruto: *Shrugs* We can't have such a boring, short festival, can't we?

???: She's my sister! My younger sister!

The young girl begins writhing.

The quiet man didn't reply and kept trying to turn the demon girl into sashimi.

Haruto: Whoa! we can't have that can't we?

And in a blur the young boy and girl appeared a few feet away from Tomioka and Haruto is sitting in a tree casually.

Haruto: Now give me a good show, won't you?

Bloopblooper

Haruto: Now give me a good show won't yo-AHHHHH!

Haruto falls from the tree branch 

Bloopblooper end

Tomioka quickly rushes towards the duo and the boy moved to protect the girl, upon realising that she is no longer beneath him.

The girl: Uuahhh!

The boy turns to see the girl in the distance, with Tomioka holding her by the scruff, keeping her from breaking free.

Authors Note: This will be the only time I will put in the direct script since its hard to write down the whole ass script by myself. and ofc I don't own Demon Slayer.

Tanjirou

Nezuko!

Tomioka

Don't move.