Chapter 1 - America

In the far corners of the world, there was a simple school called Aria University. It was home to the people with the highest standards and the best learning traits, also home to royalty. However, one of the particular students wasn't most of those things. Rich, yes. High position, yes. But best learning traits? Definitely not. In one of those hallways, echoing laughter and shrieking pitched the walls. A student with messy, disorganised hair with his loose tie and pitch-black sunglasses was laughing with delight. He slid down the staircase railings as his hair swayed in the rush. "That was amazing. We should do that again, shouldn't we?" He called, gasping for air. Meanwhile, another student behind him, with perfect suit and tie, slowly and calmly walked down the stair, catching up with him. "America, pissing in someone's coffee on a early Tuesday morning is not going to get you a passing grade this semester!" America looked back at the student, grinning with happiness. "I never pissed in his drink, let alone fail a semester. I simply put the teeniest bit of alcohol in Shenzhen's drink."
"And made him pass out. He's going to go back to China to recover because of you!"
"Oh, lighten up, Canada. You're supposed to be the fun one, remember?"
"Taking the piss in someone's drink is not fun."
America got a book out of his bag and threw it at Canada. The book lightly hit him on the head, and when Canada let out an 'ow', America lost it and started hysterically laughing again. Canada winced in pain and rubbed his forehead. "You have got to take university seriously, Ame! It determines if you're..."
"Rich or poor. Yeah, yeah, I know," America mimicked Canada, making silly hand gestures that Canada definitely hated. Canada sighed and rushed back to the dormitory. America watched him run off, then sighed heavily. How am I supposed to follow the rules, this is my life! He can't just expect me to do well, he thought, putting his arm against the railing. Then again, he is my brother. Maybe he's right. Maybe I do need to start focusing. He thought about it for a while, about what his brother said about determining whether you're rich or poor. He got out his phone and started going through his photo gallery. Let's see if I can find something to clear my mind. He kept scrolling, and scrolling, all the way to the memories back in high school. He looked through every photo. The one where China graffitied the main wall of the building, the one where Argentina and the Netherlands got into a fistfight over Philippines, and the one where B razil was caught fucking Australia behind school. He kept looking, and that's where he found it. The picture he took, the memory he loved. A picture of him and Russia, sharing an umbrella, red as tomatoes. Clearly we kissed before this was taken. America sighed. Deep down, he knew he missed Russia. He missed what they had together. The hottest gay couple of the school, the only couple who hasn't broke up several times until-
Well, until America screwed up.
It wasn't how others remembered it, but America knew how the breakup happened. On the last day of school, America asked Russia to meet him over at his house. America's parents and siblings weren't home, so he had the place all to himself. They started off just by watching Netflix, but then America pulled Russia to his room and pulled out a condom out of his bag.
Of course, Russia was disgusted.
He left America confused, angry, depressed, and horny. The most stupid way to end a relationship. (Sorry I'm cringing just by looking at what I wrote lol)
The next day, America found Russia and apologised. But by then, it was too late. They were through.
Stupid, stupid, stupid me. The same phrase kept on repeating in his head. He regret that happening. He didn't want it to end. Goddamn, I should've waited a little longer. Heck, I ordered 2 handcuffs just so he could fuck my ass. But those thoughts didn't exist anymore. America stopped, literally stopped. No more nudes to exes, no more dirty thoughts, no more drinking. They were all gone. And now, he was even more depressed than before.
(Jeezus Christ it's a long backstory lol)
America deleted the photo. He shrugged and tried walking it off, but it didn't really help. He walked to a door on the second floor and knocked on it. "Mac, you there?" A voice returned from inside of the room. "Yeah, get your ass in." He opened the door and found a green-haired boy playing roulette with another boy, except he had red hair, had a white hibiscus flower on the side of his bangs, and the fact that America had never seen him before. "Uh, Mac, who's this?" The green haired boy looked at America and smiled. "America, this is Hong Kong. He just arrived here." (Get it, they're both SAR's in China hehe) Hong Kong waved at America and smiled warmly. "Macau told me all about you. Pretty nice things, actually. Care to join us for a game of roulette?" America sighed heavily. "No thanks, I just need to seriously vent and have some vodka." Macau looked at him, confused. "What about the 'no alcohol' thing?" America shrugged. "Just hand me a glass. I'm cutting the vow off." Macau handed him a glass of vodka and America sipped it down. "Alright, tell us what's going on." America put down the glass, and for the very first time, he looked up in tears. "Sorry, strong...*sniff* vodka. Haven't had any in a few years, y'know?" Macau sighed. "Same thing about Rus again?" America nodded, wiping his tears. Macau shook his head and grasped his hand tight. However, Hong Kong looked confused. "Uh, what's going on?" Macau nudged him on the arm. "Relationship crisis."
"Really? With who?"
"Russia."
"You mean Russia? Like, THE Russia? Like, Moscow, USSR, Russia?"
"Yep. Broke up with Ame here cuz Ame thought it was a good time to bang his ass. Hard."
"Whoa. At least he got bitches..."
America giggled. "Well, I didn't necessarily want to bang his ass." Hong Kong looked at him, curious. "Oh, really? And how did you propose to have sex that night with him?" America sighed dreamily. Macau started laughing. "Ame has his special ways." Hong Kong pushed him off the bed, laughing with Macau. "What special ways are there?" They all started laughing until tears rushed out of their eyes. "Well," America wiped off the tears, still giggling. "You start with a kiss, then you put it in his ass..."
"JEEZ! PLEASE STOP EXPLAINING! ITS GROSS!"
"THE VODKA GOT TO YOU ALREADY?!"
They were all shouting and laughing, and talking like no one else was there except for them (technically Singapore and Malaysia were next to them but that's for another chapter), until Macau broke the laughter.
"Hey, Ame."
"Yeah?"
"Forget about Rus. Make room for the new."
"Thanks, Mac."
"No problem, Ame."

(Lol I'll edit it later rn I gotta go eat hehe)