I

Henry Shields a man who is a co founder of Mischief Theatre who has been searching for his child since he found out about them. With a secret that only those close to him know.

Louis Shields a young boy who that has been in care since his mum died that has Cystic Fibrosis and learning disabilities who is obsessed with Mischief Theatre which he had learnt about whilst he was in hospital receiving treatment for a lung infection.

Louis was excited, not only was it his eleventh birthday but as a gift his social worker was taking him to see and meet the cast of Mischief Theatre live, they where his favorite acting group, that his friends at the care home got him into. "Are you ready to go Louis?" Amanda his social worker said Louis finished his treatment and put his face mask on, "I am, How did you get tickets at such a late time?" Louis said practically jumping in his spot as they left and got into Amanda's car.

"From a person that might adopt you!" Amanda said as they started the long drive to London, "Is that why you asked me to pack a bag with a weeks load of stuff?" Louis said getting even more excited, "Yes the person in question has managed to get your medicine, therapy devices and had the necessary training to do it confidently for you to be able to spend the week with them." Amanda hummed focusing on the road. 

Amanda's phone started to ring, "This is the person in question, Wait here please." Amanda said as she parked the car somewhere in London and stepped out the car to take the phone call.

A few minutes later Amanda came back with a smile on her face with another Lady who also had a huge smile plastered on her face, "Hello Louis, I'm Ellie, you will be living with me and my partner Henry." Elle said as her and Amanda unpacked Louis bag from the car and helped Louis out, and brought his stuff into the house he would be staying in for week.

Ellie led Louis and Amanda to where Louis would be staying for the week, "You will meet Henry later as he is at work, I hope that's okay Louis?" Ellie asked Louis as he nodded hiding slightly behind Amanda as he wasn't good with new people, Ellie seem to realise this and didn't press further, they got to the house and entered, "Louis? Do you want to do your afternoon medication? If you haven't done it already" Ellie smiled as Louis smiled and nodded as Amanda watched knowing this will be the perfect family for Louis, she knew from the adoption application for Louis that Henry was his birth dad, who Louis birth mother hid from him and knew Henry was very passionate about finding Louis, Stories like this made Amanda very happy, 

"Louis before I go, I have a birthday present from me and the home" Amanda said as she handed Louis a small wrapped boxed, Louis pried it open and it was a phone, "Thank you Amanda" Louis said hugging her, "It already has mine and the homes number on it, just in case you need us, we even got your friends number as well as all the medical professionals who look after you case in case Ellie or Henry or you need advice" "Thank you so much Amanda." Louis said squeezing harder in the hug, "I will see you in a week, bye louis." Amanda said as she left, leaving Louis with Ellie, "Louis, you can take your face mask off if you want it's safe in here, we've taken all the precautions to keep you safe" Ellie said as Louis looked hesitant then slowly took his mask off, "Thank you Ellie" "No worries Louis, Let's do your medicine." Ellie said leading him to a room in the house that was set up as bedroom and had all his medical equipment and medicine layed out on the bed, the room was bigger than the one at the care home, "This is your room." Ellie chuckled seeing the amazement on Louis face, "If your trial week goes well this will be your permanent bedroom!" She smiled seeing the excitement on his face. "You are actually considering adopting me for good?" Louis questioned eagerly. "Of course, now how about we head into London and I show you around? and we need to register you to the GP here, as we are adopting you nevertheless." Ellie Smiled, finally Louis had a permanent family to call his, she then added, "We can also go shopping for things for your bedroom." Ding Dong, the bell rang, "That must be Lucy, she's Henry's bestfriends wife, she's agreed to help us go shopping until we go see The Play That Goes Wrong tonight." Ellie said leaving the room to answer the door, leaving Louis to start his lung therapy.

Soon Ellie came back with the other lady who must be Lucy, "Hello Louis, I'm Lucy, I've heard a lot about you, would you like some" She smiled as she saw Louis struggle to connect his PICC line to his meditation, "Yes please." Both Ellie and Lucy went to his side and helped him attach the bag and the he put it in his special backpack that can hold his medicine bags and feeding tube bags.

"Are you ready?" Ellie said and Louis finished and nodded, the shortly after they left the house and when shopping for clothes and games.

After shopping, Louis, Ellie and Lucy arrived back at the house and put away all the shopping, "We are getting something to eat after we go to the Duchess Theatre, meeting Henry and his work colleagues there, do you want to eat or should we bring you feeding tube food, or both." Ellie said, "Both please." Louis smiled as Ellie got out his liquid food for Louis and put it in his backpack with the others stuff needed for it.