Saviour

Apologies for all typos, grammatical errors and misspellings

****
"Krist krist!! Wake up!!", Kongpob takes other's head in his lap, cupping right cheek of other, caressing the wild loosely falling curls out of the face. His heart dropping witnessing the pale face going white thin like ice sheets. Like someone just sucked up all energy out of the hybrid.

"What should I do?? Hey Krist!! Wake up please!!", Kongpob is on verge of hyperventilating. His mind is not working. He can't decide whom to approach or contact. "Krist, get up. You -

The human freezes. His insides turning cold as a familar whistle pilfilterates the silence of night. A dreadful humming rings his eardrums. Eerie and haunting. He has heard the same, in the forest, weeks back, when he was attacked by that.....monstrous thing. Kongpob has no other name for that thing. It was neither a human, nor an animal. Not a hybrid or werewolf. He was.....darkness. Pitch black darkness. Pure abyss.

Warned of the impending danger, Kongpob gritts his teeth, as he tries to drag the unconscious person in standing. His bits his tongue as, hardly, as his own injury acts up. Managing to keep mum, he holds the other person from armpits, and pulls him towards the side of the car, hiding from the open view. Eyes roaming around, he peeks from the half crouched position, a fainted Krist half seated with his back pressed to the carside.

At first, there was nothing. The surroundings were empty except the creepy eeriness prevailed due to the silence and occasional blowing if winds. Few seconds tickled by without any movement.

...There. It is...

Kongpob goes stiff as a silhouette of a shadow dressed in a dark black cloak, with hood on. The whole structure hidden under the black robe. Not a silver of skin can be seen. His heart turns ice cold as his eyes takes in the preview. The monster has his claws out, spread around a pale, slender neck of a girl. The girl has a bleeding mouth, her small fragile body being dragged against the uneven stony concrete road. Struggling, trying to get the granite like hands taking her capture away from her. But so far there's no win. And the way her eyes are drooping and losing, she is already on last specks of energy.

Horror struck Kongpob, stares, with his pupils wide open, as the hooded person grapples the girls with throat, pulling her up in standing position, lifting her up, legs dangling in air. The female struggles multiplies like she knows that it would be end of her if she remains compliant at the moment. She thrashes against the rock stone grip. Her legs and hands moving wildly. Like a flame which shines the brightest before diffusing into nothingness.

....I need to intervene else it will kill her!!...but what about Krist?..Kongpob spares a worried glance in the direction of the hybrid. He looks over his shoulder at the struggling girl and his decision is made. Taking out his cellphone, he types a quick text and puts the phone in Krist's pocket, covering the guy with the jacket...be safe Krist..I'll be back soon...

The student could not wait any more and before he knew, his feets are thumping against the concrete road, legs jumping swallowing the distance with long strides and next he is shoving the shadowed figure in the side, with his all might. Taking the cloak person off guard, who stumbles and falls to other side, the girl getting released of suffocation, dropping on the ground like a sack of potato. Not paying any heed to the assaulter, Kongpob calls out for the girl, trying to wake her up. Tapping her cheeks on both sides, one hand putting pressure around the sliced throat with caution.

"Heyy!!! Open your eyes. Can you hear me?? Hang in there"

Kongpob frowns, seeing the slightest lip movement. "Don't talk. It will hurt more", wiping the blood coughed out by the injured girl..is she trying to convey something??...