Jumbled Emotions

Krist sits on the edge of the bed, taking the cellphone from Kongpob hand, pressing it against his ear," Arthit? Why are you calling?? Everything alright there?"

"Yeah, everything is fine except my dumb of a twin is missing from his bed"

The hybrid snorted at the insult," I didn't knew that you are playing watch dogs for dad dearest. How much are you getting paid for it?"

"Are you asking about your own self here? Cause I only see you wagging your invisible tail to father", Arthit retorted back in annoyance.

"Ooh!! Arthit is being fiesty!!!", Krist singsonged," why?? frustrated?? How about you rub up your little one -", Krist stills hearing a loud gasp from beside him, realising that he has a company in the room. Pinching his eyes shut, he swears under his breath, before discreetly taking a peek at the human who has gone completly red at the innuendo.

The senior bites his lip before pointing his index towards the phone," we...we just talk like that, you know like boys do among themselves?? ", Krist drawls, getting a vigorous headshake in up and down motion.

"Hey!!! What are you saying ??? It's only you!!!", Arthit's screeching breezed over the phone.

"I I understand.", Kongpob stammered with a boiled red face. In reality he don't. Even though he has lived all his life with two elder brothers, the bickering and argument between Ashley and Kyle was of like a old married couple. They had these innovative terms and ways to insult each other which he always found adorable and funny at the same time. They have always kept the talk, no matter how heated up, between them under PG whenever Kongpob is in the vicnity. It is only when he came to Waren, and met Aim and other friends, he encountered how loud rowdy and crass boys could get. He really like the easy banter laced with playful insults and comebacks among his friends. But strangely, he can never understand how they never gets shy over these sexual double meaning comments.

"Okay I am hanging up", Krist cuts off the call. Pocketing the handset. Relaxing and slouching back with palms pressed in bed mattress. Nobody said anything as moments passed.

"You okay?", Kongpob asked tentatively. Taking in the silent form of the twin.

Krist peeks open one eye then another, sighing before lying on his back, his feet planted on the wooden floor.

Crossing both his hands behind his hand, resting his head there, before regarding the human who is looking at him with deer eyes. "Should not I be asking that?"

"Hmm?", Kongpob expression turned clueless at the question.

"I mean', Krist raises himself on one elbow, eyes pointing to Kongpob's thighs," your wound?? How's it? Still hurting?"
Kongpob gets conscious as soon the other mentioned about his injury. Reminding him how other has treated the cut on his thighs. He fists the sides of his cloth, eyes lowering to his lap as he slowly gives a small headshake," I it's not hurting anymore. I I think it's completly healed now"

Even though he knew that werewolf genes inside the baby growing in Kongpob must have had took care of the wound, Krist wanted to ask if he could check but seeing how the other has folded in himself like a flower, he kept his mouth firmly shut.

"If you say so", Krist said, his eyes fixed at the pure innocence sitting before him. Kongpob....the name stirs his insides. Giving butterflies to his already fluttering heart. He is not sure what name should he give to all these emotions upsurged in him by this human unknowingly. He don't know what to make of later's outburst at that bar night but one thing he is 100% sure of that whatever emotion he feels for his college junior is strong way too strong for him to let it be. Being tasked with protection and safety of his vampire community, Krist can't have any weakness. And though he is not saying that Kongpob makes him feel weak, his presence, the way he makes Krist care and worry for him.....if this continues, it will jeopardize Krist's list of priority which is the last thing he wanted to happen.