Welcome To Pluto's Place

Did you know that Pluto was once a planet like Earth. She had blue streams that fell into waterfalls. She had extravagant capes that kissed the sky and animals with colourful fur and bright feathers.
Did you know that Pluto had two gorgeous rings that crossed over one another? She had diamonds for rain, gold for lava and cotton for snow. The other beings in the universe didn't like her unique assets. Pluto was brighter than the Sun. How could that be? The Sun didn't like that what was supposed to be an ordinary rock floating in nothing had such beauty.

One day the Sun approached Pluto, giving her a big hug. "Pluto, darling," the Sun spoke. "You're such a fragile little flower, aren't you?"
Pluto smiled as she nodded her head.
"Well, darling," The Sun continued. "I haven't been shining as bright as I used to. I'm getting sick and my time here is limited. All I want is to shine. To shine like how I did back when I was younger... When I was beautiful... When I was you. Please give me some of your light, Pluto. I'm beg of you! I've been longing to have my glow for centuries! Please, darling... Please, Pluto."

Pluto was unsure, but reluctantly, she gave the Sun her glow. Over time the other eight planets grew bold and started asking her for her landscapes, her diamonds, her rings and her population of rich life forms.
Soon, Pluto lost herself. She grew smaller and more distant from the other planets. The people who she trusted most betrayed her!

Why do you think Saturn has his rings? Why do you think Earth is colourful? Why do you think the Sun glows and beams throughout the universe? It was all because of Pluto. They tricked her. They used her. They took advantage of her kindness and youth and left her with nothing.

Pluto lives as a lost soul...
A soul that is yet to be found.