The Stranger At My Shoulder

I've always had the feeling of being watched. Even before this whole mess  was relevant. But some how it makes me feel safe. Like there's someone there who gives me advice on what to and not do. I don't believe in imaginary friends, however, this person, or feeling, makes me think otherwise.

Mom was never selfish in my eyes. She only cared about the interests and needs of others. Pathetic. Look at where that led her now. She would give her right kidney to a stranger yet that same 'unknown person' wouldn't even give her a single cheeto puff if she were ever to starve.
He told me never to comment on it though. I might have been young, but I was never foolish. I know how mom is. I knew where this was going. On the other hand, I was a child what was I going to do? Him and I watched as she changed over the years and we just laughed. We laughed until our heads hurt. Mom, I love you, but you were one heck of a naive angel! You are a naive angel who gives people way to many chances. Not because you are desperate, but because you care and believe that that person will change for the better. Oh... How you were so wrong!

This story is of a girl. A girl who struggled... Who hurt... Who lied... Who hoped and believed that someday someone would take her of to dream land in a golden carriage. Unfortunately, she lived in the real world.

This is a genre that on a normal day I wouldn't think to write about. Yes, this book might have a blue and grey glow onto your bright mood, but the choice was yours. It will always be yours. A small disclaimer to sensitive audiences! If this book isn't your cup of tea then I have other stories to share with you!

This tale is one that you won't forget. It'll be impossible to do so. It might change the way you see the world and the people in it. It might change the way you see yourself. It might change the way you see her. It might change the way you see Pluto.