First meeting in the sea

Y/n went up to the mountains to get a stray ikran to mount and he found one. When he arrived, none of the Ikrans tried to kill him. They just stayed in a group, kinda scared of him.

" I just need one for travel. I will not hurt you in anyway. " Y/n said, approaching closer to an random ikran who tried to bite Y/n but Y/n used the rope he brought from the base. He tried hard to tied it around the ikran and a bit of struggling, he got it. He then tried to run to the back of the Ikran which didn't let him. He grabbed those handles like bone structure on the ikran head. Using it's head, Y/n landed his body to the back, the ikran tried to shake him off but he stayed on. After a while, the ikran gave up. It just stayed still. Y/n pushed two of his fingers in its queue and kicked its side.

" Let's go boys. " Y/n said as he and the ikran took off. It took about a day for them to get to a village. Near the waters of the village, Y/n let go of the ikran's queue, taking his two fingers out that were manipulating the thick strings inside of it.

Y/n took his breath and swam across the water to a nearby village. He tried to stay hidden from Metikiyan people but he was discovered by a Metikiyan girl who had the symbol of Tsakarem on her forehead.

" Hello visitor, what's bring you to our village?" She said and she greeted Y/n who greeted back. Y/n sighed as he looked at the kind face of the Tsakarem.

He kneeled down in front of her and looked up. the girl was trying to make Y/n get up but Y/n just stayed here and looked at the girl.

" My name is Y/n. I am a travelling Na'vi who is trying to become a healer. I wish to not disturb your peace nor your people. I will simply on my way. " With that, Y/n got up and tried to go away but the Tsakarem was too nice.

" Wait! A guest is a guest, they must be treated as such. " She dragged Y/n away, more like Y/n weakly followed the Tsakarem who led him straight to the Tsahik and the Chief.

" Mother, Tsahik. This Na'vi has come to visit our village. " Tsakarem said to her mother. Tsahik looked at the visitor, she mentioned, up and down.

" It's quite rare to see a River Na'vi at our village. Last time, we saw a river na'vi was my great grandmother's times. "

Y/n just smiled, kinda awkward. What is Y/n going to say? Thank you?

" It said that a river Na'vi can bring about the luck of Eywa and the wrath of Eywa. Tell me, what do you intend to bring us?" Y/n was sweating. He was sweating profusely. Why is this more intense than his first interaction with Jakesully. Y/n took a deep breath and went down on his knees. As to show respect. Y/n touched the Tsahik's feet with his forehead.

He than looked at both of the leaders, one after another and spoke confidently.

" I intend to bring nothing. " Y/n declared. The Tsakarem was flabbergasted. She didn't know what to say like this is the best chance to get on the good side of the leader and this out of no where, ragged and wet River Na'vi who might have just swam across the ocean said nothing?! If she was in his place, she would have said blessing. Don't wanna get the across the ocean effort to waste.

Everyone was silence after Y/n's declaration.

" I came here by my own's choices. Eywa didn't bestowed her blessing on me. I came here by my own selfish wishes. I seek to stay here to study and discover. Not to give blessings or curses. I will and shall not disturb the peace nor your people. " Y/n said, looking the chief who looked back at Y/n. Y/n then looked at the Tsahik who closed her eyes and opened them up after a while.

She had predicted about a stranger coming to her village. One that will bring distraction yet peace to her village and the whole Metkiyian people. Is this that person? Ronal was conflicted and hesitant to let Y/n in. But Ronal can tell from his heritage ( being a river clan) and his face. He is not a bad person. River Na'vis have strict rules when they are out and in othe villages which will surely does not disturb her people. Does she wants to sacrifice her village or the good of the people? Is she ready for it...