Fate has its ways

Y/n became close the siblings, Tseriya is a sweet heart and Ao'nung is nice. He would take Y/n out to hunt or would be just beside Y/n most of the times. Ao'nung likes watching Y/n do his wood art. He would help Y/n and Tseriya collect herbs, sticks and many more. Tseriya would disappear from time to time but Y/n never asked why. It's none of his business after all.

Tseriya and Y/n would become close since he helps around in Tsahik's pod. Would occasionally treat patient if Tsahik was busy. He and her worked under the supervision of her mother and it's only natural that they would come closer while complaining about how exhausting some days are.

Y/n became close to Roxto since he is friends with the siblings. Y/n would invite the kids to his pod for dinner or create a sleepover.

Y/n would sometimes gift them jewelery made with seashells or bones. Ao'nung or other didn't realized to ask where did he get the bones. They thought it might be from an already dead creature.

It wasn't. They was shocked when they saw Y/n killing a crocodilian who was on the edge of the forest. They rolled around on the ground, crushing small plants and flowers. Y/n was stabbing it's head with a knife and the crocodilian was trying to get Y/n off to bite him but Y/n had its eyes cover. It didn't take long for the crocodilian to calm down, it went still and Y/n gets up from under it.

The three Metkiyian Na'vis watched from a hiding spot. They watched the whole thing. Y/n came out of that hunt with bloody face and hands. There's also blood on his stomach. Ao'nung gulped.

Y/n lifted his head up and started smelling. Y/n smelled his hand and coughed. Y/n hated the small of crocodilians blood but he learnt that it is good for the skin.

Y/n put his head up, took a deep breaths and turned around, he walked toward a bush opposite of where the tree was hiding. He brought out a bigger knife, a butcher's knife and started skinning and deboning the crocodilian.. Tseriya wouldn't watch any longer. It's too much blood for her. She almost puked when Y/n flipped the crocodilian and its' guts started spilling everywhere.

She patted Roxto and she turned back. Accidently snapping a small branch under her feet. Y/n stopped what he was doing and looked at where the sound came from.

roxto stopped breathing. Y/n was looking directly at him. Y/n slowly got up and walked over to the bush. Roxto signed the siblings to run. Y/n's movement is so calculated and it was scary.

Roxto shouted RUN and they started sprinting but Ao'nung who was at the front stopped when a knife was thrown inches away from him. It stills had blood on it.

Ao'nung looked at the knife, scared but he was more frighten when Roxoto screamed. It was only a few seconds after that knife was thrown.

The siblings turned around to see Roxoto was tackled down by Y/n and Y/n started tickling him.

" Were you spying on me Roxto. Huh? " Y/n question, a chuckle leaving his mouth.

Roxto was laughing really hard to the point of he had tears in his eyes. He tried to make Y/n stopped but Y/n didn't listen.

" Okay okay! I was! " Roxto confessed and Y/n stopped. Y/n then looked at the siblings and smirked.

" You liked what you saw?" Y/n said, even though he asked a question, he wasn't asking. He's saying it as a statement.

Ao'nung gulped again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -. - - - - - - - - -
The next day after that whole thing, Y/n was boiling the Crocodilian blood in his pod. He wanted to give it to Tsahik.

He heard the seashell call and roxto came running to Y/n.

" Y/n! You gotta see this." Y/n left the blood alone with not very high fire and followed him. He met Ao'nung half way there, he was apperantly waiting for Y/n.