Hold Me

Niall and I hold hands as we walk into the fair in London. As we get there all we can hear is screams from the haunted house, shouts from the rides and the smells of the fairy-floss stalls.

"Ooh! Lets go to the haunted house!" I yell over the screams "I heard it was really good this year!" I yell again "Nooo! I want food I heard THAT was really good this year!" I grunted as there was no point fighting we have had this argument before Niall LOVES his food.

"I will have a hamburger, a hot-dog, the fruit salad, the Greek salad, a lift and a sprite." Niall orders "oh! And I almost forgot the chicken and leek pie"

"And I will have a beef pie with some tomato sauce" I smile warmly at the man and he smiles back probably happy that I wasn't abnormal like Niall.

After Niall got his bags of food we sat down on a bench near the haunted house and got into a conversation of my friend Angelina who I haven't seen for ages. "Call her" said Niall "I tried yesterday but their was no answer" I told Niall looking at his understanding face.

Okay, sorry but I am going to cut through the story now and give you some basic information that you will need to know about the story. My name is Trisha, my boyfriend is Niall if you didn't realize already. I LOVE horror stuff so that is why I wanted to go to the haunted house. Niall LOVES food as you sorta know and I have a loving family and loving friends.

*back to the story*

"Just call her again" says Niall "when Louis doesn't pick up I just call again and again until he does!" He grins finishing off his pie and hot-dog, starting on his hamburger and sipping his lift. I sigh knowing this won't work as I get my phone out of my pocket and dial her number.

"Hi, you've reached Angelina sorry I can't answer the call right now but please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP!" I hear her say on her voicemail. I hang up and my arms and head drop down as I let out a depressed sigh. Then all of a sudden I feel a soft finger underneath my chin pulling my head up to match his as he gives me a peck on the lips. I smile as I snuggle into Niall's warm colone-smelling body.

Suddenly I gasp as I see the line of the haunted house "look Niall the line! Lets go!" I say dropping the remainder of my meat pie and sprinting the short hundred meters to the line.

"Wow" Niall says as he walks to the line "you are absolutely obsessed" he smiles again putting his arm around me. We were about six pairs away from the blood-coated entrance.

After waiting a while I got bored so I tried calling Angelina again but guess what? No answer. She is starting to piss me off but since I was only four people away from an awesome haunted house I didn't let it get to me.

Three people away, two people away, one person away... Now us...

__________________________

Heyy!!!

This is my first story so it sucks. But please read I will try my best to make it the best I can but comment, vote and read thanks for reading it means so much!☺😄😜