The Death Chamber

*TRISHA'S P.O.V*

"Oh my god that clown was stupid" Niall says as we move along further into this truly haunted house. "Errrr" I groan running my head, when I ran into the wall it really REALLY hurt.

As we reach a new room to either die in or get past extremely injured I look at the sign that reads,

The De#t# #ham#er

Half of it was scratched out and there were lots of things that could fit but I think the most appropriate would be

The Death Chamber

"In and out" I say and breathe at the same time as I turn the rusted door handle. It squeaks as the door opens

and I hold my nose as the putrid smell hits it.

There is a small light under the clothes of the dead rotting body in the center of the room. "Hey look a phone!" I say gratefully. Niall and my phones were left outside where all the bags were put before we entered the horror house.

"You get it" I say shoving Niall toward the body "no way it was your idea to get the phone in the first place "fine then you pansy" I say slowly stepping toward the putrid body. The flies buzz as I reach down to get the phone. I have to brush away her hair to get to the phone, I grab the item and back away from the body.

This chick must have been rich because she as an iPhone six, huh that rhymes! Anyway I tap on the home button and the screen lights up with messages but one catches my eye...

3 missed calls from Trisha

"ANGELINA!!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs diving toward her body and ignoring the rotting smell as I turn her body over to see white maggots where her organs should be her body was ripped apart and one of her hazel eyes was eaten and the other dangling out of its socket, her body was sticky with blood and the rest of her face was skinned.

I was on my knees staring at the horrific sight the tears coming out of my eyes uncontrollably. Niall pulls me back away from the body and pulls me into a warm hug, lightly kissing me on the top of my head and rocking me back and forth slightly. "I cannot believe this..." I whimper between sobs. Niall and I need to get out of here as soon as possible so I get up and wipe off the tears from my face and grab Niall.

"HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" I jump at the sound of a screeching woman in the room across from us. "Shit Niall we have to help her!" But he is already two steps ahead of me ramming at the wall. "PLEASE SAVE ME AND MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Oh ahh... The wall is too hard we can't save them..." Says Niall "no now is a good time to overcome your fear of little kids!" I say with an encouraging smile "no it's not!" He whimpers for the second time "fine! Only because you have the most adorable puppy-face" he was seconds away from battering down the door when "not so fast..." We both spin around and i choke on my words when i see...

__________________________

It was either short or a cliffhanger so I chose cliffhanger! Sorry it's short!!!