Prologue

she never thought she will dieing this early, she can hear her mother to beg her to stay awake but she tired she wanna go to sleep to ease the pain that she going into,she want to sleep away the pain.

Then she can hear her dad order at loak to press the wound that overflowing with blood, she whine at the pressure.She want to say she is okay but she doesn't have a voice in a second because of the pain she feel but after she take her breathe she say ." dad it okay i'm okay i will recover in second right?"

her dad look her if he want to breakdown in front of her after she say that word to him. He know she will not make it but the second best that he can do is calming her down before she die

" hey it ok baby you doing a good job right now, just take breathe slowly to ease the pain it okay, you doing great"

in a second she have a question for her parents" mom,dad am i doing a good job protecting my siblings like you ask me to? do you guys proud of me ?" her mother cannot take it any longer she cries infront of her daughter.

her dad look at her and say" yeah we really proud of you champ, we really really proud of you"

she cannot hold it any longer she cries her tears out after her dad say that " dad i don't wanna go pls i really don't wanna go" she cries.

Her siblings cries they're eyes out they don't want to loose a sibling she like a second mother to them she always to make sure they have everything they want to make them happy.

Her vision start to have black dots and she know her time gonna be up soon so she speak everything that she want to say to her family.

"neteyam i know you gonna blame yourself so pls i asking you, don't want you to blame yourself do it for me please for your older sister"

she then look at loak "loak my troublemaker brother pls take care your siblings for me i trust you for the duty ok? and im proud of you loak" Her vision is more blurry so she need to be fast.

" Mom, please don't cry it will over soon okay you are the best mother that i can have so pls don't cry it make my heart hurt " but it just make her mother cry more.

" dad please don't so hard with my brothers they still a teenager" " but you are a teenager too" " i know i just want them have a bit good childhood.

Her vision is know almost cover in black so she breathe her final word " i love you guys" before she pass away she can hear her mother scream for her to come back. After that she can rest with eywa.

and ohohohohoh how she wrong.

To say at least before she die,she thought that she will be rest peacefully with eywa and her ancestors but nooooooo universe have another plan for her but it worth it for her because she save neteyam from dieing,she know she to young to die but for her brother she will do anything even it sacrifice her own life, she thanks the eywa she doesn't take neteyam from her family to soon.

But now she want to go back, she really want to go back.

(hey mira here I'm sorry if i updated late i have a really busy week and i still
busy but if i have a time i will update as fast as i can and im sorry if you don't like the way i write this book it my first time sooooo pls tell me i do it wrong )