Storms and Shadows

Storm witch's p.o.v:

It was a quite boring day, I finished all my chores except.....organising my storage. The most boring one for half a century or more, I don't even know anymore.

A person would think that living for many decades and still not aging would mean I'll learn something but no, I'm still as messy as I was back....

"Uhhhh.... Shelby hey!"

"Huh? Uh yeah sure." to be honest I forgot Pris was even here.

"Yeah I doubt you were listening, you looked zoned out, is everything okay?"

"Uhhhh....yeah just thinking where to put.....this stuff!" I said lifting a box up "Yeah, that!" I said awkwardly.

"Come ooonnn.....I'm your H2O sister, you can tell me if something's a problem?" she said now grabbing my hand dramatically "And you've been holding that box for nearly 30 minutes now! " now with less drama in her voice.

"It's just this time of the year, when every flower is blooming and sun is shining...."

"Well you can stop that."

"Pris! It's not like that it just reminds me too much of..." Suddenly we both heard a warden noise and we both jumped into a hug, thanks to our memories from ancient city we were both terrified, not to mention literally becoming sculk corrupted long time ago.

"Caw!" wait a second!

"Caw!"

I opened my eyes and it was "Nimbus!" I went over and crouched in front of him to see that he accidentally knocked over my warder statue.

"Caw! Caw."

"What is he saying? Better be apologies..." says Pris mumbling the last part.

"He tried to help move something but it was too heavy for him."

"It's okay buddy." I petted him and he snuggled in my hand.

"Caw, caw!"

"Oh and he apologised for scaring you Pris."

"Aawww that's okay honey!" she wanted to come closer to him but he backed away.

I got up "What did you try to move, Nimbus?"

He just flew away to a shelf, I got the chair so I can reach it "Heh I had someone who would reach it for me." I whispered as I stepped on the chair.

"Caw!"

"Okay, okay! This thing?" I asked reaching for something but couldn't quite see it.

"Caw!" after he confirmed it I got the object he was referring to.....

I stepped down from the chair still shocked, I didn't expect this, I forgot I still had it, why do I still have it?

"Hmmm it's a bit dusty but it's really pretty!" said Pris from behind me leaning over my shoulder to see what I was holding.

"Yeah it's very special..."

"But it's totally not your thing, I'm just saying." she said backing away and holding her hands up in defence.

"Oh why so?"

"It's a bit naturey, I mean the green and purple with flowers don't really fit with storm vibes."

I turn to look at the mirror "Wow I changed a lot."

"That was yours!" Pris yelled as she rushed towards the table and dragged me with her "Woah calm down."

"Not until you tell me the lore story!"

"What?"

"Hmmm okay, okay I see what's going on?" she said with a smug 'knows what's up' look.