Trent Alexander-Arnold

Storyline: England lost the world cup and you have a fight (ends up in the sheets 😏😏😏 *ik im not funny*)

Story type:angst,smut

Caution:18+ and no bbys

[~]

"Why can't you listen to me?"

"BECAUSE I CAN YOU LITTLE BITCH JUST LEAVE FOR ALL I CARE" Trent shouted.

"F-fine, I'll leave and DON'T call me back."

"GOOD, I'LL GET A NEW CHICK REALLY EASILY" He shouted as I left the house in tears.

[~]

Trent was knocked out of the world cup by France. Trent's been depressed for a very long time and he doesn't have the strength to handle the loss, he's been going through a lot and fighting won't help. He's been drinking lately and there's no doubt he's drinking beer while scrolling on some girls insta posts. I do love Trent but when he's mad he acts abusive and he's just a whole different person.

[~]

I sat down near a wall and wept like I've never before, I was in a park far away from trent. My phone rang as Trent spammed my phone with calls but I ignored, I left a message saying I've ran away and I'm breaking up because I was done, way too done with all this shit by Trent. I had forgotten one thing, find my iPhone, was on.

[~]

"So you think you can run away from me?"

"Trent get out my face you're not my boyfriend anymore just lea-."

Trent picked me up and went to his car.

"You need punishing you naughty girl."

[~]

Trent sped home whilst gripping onto my thigh, I knew I should've went to my mom's house but Trent is irresistible and I can't let him go like that.

We arrived in the driveway, he dragged my out the car carrying me to the door as he sucked my neck. I couldn't help but leave a sudden moan as he left me hickeys.

"T-trent, please let me go."

"No, you need punishing."

Trent ran up the stairs and placed me on the bed.

"By the time I'm back I want want naked, you hear me?"

"Yes, Trent.."

[~]

Trent's pov:

Hearing her clothes drop on the floor made me chuckle, I went to get the handcuffs and the gag from the box in our storage room. I took my shirt off and held it in my hands, she loves it so much and goes crazy when I do it.

I arrived at the top of the stairs and opened the door, seeing her naked made my heart skip a beat as I went to kiss her.

"Trent, please I want you.." she said with

"Obviously, who wouldn't want to fuck me?"

I flipped her over and unbuckled my trousers leaving me and her naked, Jesus she's hot, even hotter after a fight. I couldn't wait and I bound her to the bed.

[~]

"Trent, hurry up.." I said in a voice of desperation, I couldn't wait for him to be inside of me, fucking until daylight.

Trent grabbed my hips and started to pound into me.

"Holy shit Trent, did you get bigger.."

"No baby, you just haven't had this cock in months."

[~]

Moans filled the room as it reeked of sex, my little girlfriend, legs spread out to enjoy pleasure from me.

"Trent, I'm so close, please.."

Tears swelled her eyes as I pound into her.

"Next time you don't run away from me baby."

As I said that she came on her high same time I did.

[~]

I woke up naked next to Trent, I attempted to stand up but I fell.

"Dammit Trent."

"Let me help you baby."

Trent walked me over to the shower and sat next to me.

"Next time you better not run."

Welp, here's the smut. I'm not good at it and Its my first time writing it soo yh.

Poll:

Jude Bellingham smut

Mason mount angst

Bukayo saka fluff

Vote and thats the one I'll do next <3 byee