Erling haaland

(Authors note: sorry for not posting, I've been really sick lately. And I might have food poisoning, damn you air fryer burger, if anyone was wondering how sick I am, I can't sleep anymore and I'm probably gonna vomit up some sort of shit soon 👍)

Story type:fluff (don't worry I'll make a new smut soon 🤭)

Context: you're pregnant and you have twins! (How tf does a viking have a child 💀)

"Babe I'm going to the gym, call me if you need to" erling said.

I am currently 9 months pregnant, lets just say that night was steamy. We're having one girl and one boy, and honestly, I'm Really scared to have these kids. My sister had a complicated birth a couple years back and almost died, thankfully she now is low risk.

"Erl, wheres the McDonald's I ordered? It should've been here?"

"Oh yeah I left it on the table!"

"Alright!" I say as I dig into the burger.

1 hour later

Erling was still working out as I felt a kick, I had realised my water broke and I screamed.

"ERL! MY WATER BROKE."

"What? OH SHIT." Erling said as he ran out the gym.

Erling grabbed the hospital bag, but it in the car, and carried me to the back seat and finally drove off.

20 minutes later

The pain was too much to handle, I don't have a good pain tolerance so I was basically dying in the back seat.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"N-no, Ah S-SHIT HOLY FUCK THIS H-HURTS"

Erling laughed but held my hand as we pulled up to the emergency room.

After being taken to the delivery room

"Uhm I don't know how to say this but, your already 10 centimetres dialated."  The nurse said.

"W-what?" I said in horror and confusion.

During the birth

Screams filled the room as I pushed, I felt like I was about to die. Erling held my hand. Tears dropped down my face as I heard a wail.

"Here's baby boy!"

A little while after, the baby girl was  born. We named then both Thor & Freya.

After the nurses left with the babies

Me and Erl had a little moment to ourselves.

"So.. how was it?'

"Four words, Pain in the ass."

"Haha I know."

"Your wearing a condom next time by the way."

"Fine. As long as it makes you happy."
Erling said as he kissed my forehead.

Why is this so cute? I'm acc tearing up! Next up might be a Gavi smut so stay tuned!