Home...

A/N: Ok I am going to be going through this fast bc i dont wanna be up till 3 am writing so Grammer errors like I is not capitalized and slang like "Wanna or bc (because) enjoy!

Giyuu: 

"S-Sabito?" i couldn't believe my eyes my dead friend was in front of me. "I-i thought you were dead sabito..." "No I wasn't" Replied sabito I was crying so hard it was blurry. I went up to sabito to feel his face to make sure he was real and he was. "how did you survive?" I asked. Sabito ignored my question and just pulled me in for a hug.I could not stop crying so i cried even harder.

Sabito: 

"Shhhh...Lets go to your estate shall we?"

Giyuu:

"Y-yeah" Me and the peach haired man began to walk back to my estate as clung onto him."Dont ever leave me again sabito" "I wont replied the man

TBC For right nowv(sorry its cringy- i am used to only reading demon slayer smut Dont blame me lol i get sucked into it so)

A/N: back my mom took all my electronics bc of my grades but idc-

Giyuu: 

As we got to my estate I unlocked the door and walked in then turned to sabito at the door saying, "come in."

Sabito:

"Giyuu why don't you smile anymore?" "Bc I feel like your death was bc of me" "Why would you say that" I said. Giyuu got tears in his eyes and replyed" I wasn't strong enough to protect you during final selection." It is not your fault giyuu" I'd reply. 

Noone pov: 

Giyuu and Sabito would get changed then jump into the bed. In the middle of the night Sabito woke up feeling something warm hugging him , he looked down to see the raven haired man cuddleing him the sabito kissed giyuu's head

(303 words wow)