𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐅𝐫𝐢, 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟓 @𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐅𝐫𝐢, 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟓 @𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟒𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Wull on nuh Mal and just meds w-weh me a say," Justin stuttered, trying to back out from his bet of $5000 if i lost the game.

Anuh say me ago take him 5 gran enuh cause me woulda wicked fi do dat but the situation just funny how him run ina war and flop himself.

"So talk nuh badz," I replied with a grin, reaching for the Sprite bottle that lay on the floor.

"Me need the money fi do a project bro. And if me give you mommy ago kill me and Peach nah go wah gimmie the money back. Just easy nuh," He pleaded and i stifle a laugh.

Poor ting.

"Keep yuh money mon and ready up again," I told him and i could hear the joy in his voice at the prospect of another chance when he responded that he's ready.

We resumed our game of car racing, the sound of the engine roaring in the background as we focused on the screen.

Surprisingly, Justin started to play better than before and i narrowed my eyes in concentration as i maneuvered the virtual car with ease.

The game then came to an end and he emerged as the winner with me coming second and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"Ah seet deh! A me win dis time. A scotia or NCB yuh have cause yuh owe me 5 gran now" He exclaimed and i furrow my eyebrows.

Dah ute yah.

I was about to respond to him but Aniyah came over and tap me on my shoulder, interrupting our banter.

I shifted the headphones from one ear to hear what she had to say, noticing the phone in her hand.

"Benjamin was calling," she informed me, and I took my phone from her, unlocking it to check my missed calls.

I quickly placed the game on mute to ensure that Justin wouldn't overhear my conversation and dialed Halston's number to find out what the issue was.

As soon as he answered, he began speaking, his voice filled with urgency.

"Malachi Forbes?" he questioned, most likely to confirm that he had the right person on the line.

"Yeah a me mon," I assured him and he started to speak about what he called about.

"So the funds were authorized on August 9 at 4:37pm according to the records and bank statements that you gave to me. Can you recall where were you on that date and time? or what were you doing at the time?" he asked, his tone serious and focused.