Water Lily; Part 1

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The tram ran through its rail, all the way from the villages, to the city, and to the controversial -hated by government- Lily Academy's, Yurigaoka.

Young (S/N) (Y/N)  stood on the edge of the platform, waiting for the tram to stop by. A round black case was hung over your shoulder, and another one was held tightly by your (S/C) hand. Your other hand gently pressed the belt-strapped books to you chest, with no other limb to hold it tight.

"Why am i worried? this isn't my first time here in Yurigaoka." You thought with your clouded brain.

All limbs full, body exhausted before used, and mind all crowded with the duty you left before you graduated. Its all guilt, whatever in your mind was guilt.

I cannot use my skill for good. I am no good.

That unpleasant thought was all over your head.
Going back to Yurigaoka means you need to face your past, going back to the duty given previously. You cannot do that, simply cannot.

You cant have your old friends to see you like this.

You cannot have your Seniors to see you this way.

You cannot have your Junior to look up unto you again.

You cannot let Yuyu Shirai see you again.

The tram that travelled far had now arrived at your stop. It just came all the way from Koshu, a place full of regret. A place that left a dark history on the hearts of many lilies.

As the door opens, you can see the interior of the small tram clearly. A tram only used to depart Yurigaoka students, small and compact.

You walked inside and stood just beside the door. You leaned both you cases to the seats so you could took of the weight from your body, just before you scoot down to your seat.

Inside the green tram, only you and another girl was inside. Both of you wore the Yurigaoka uniform, the only difference is that the uniform she wore is probably fresh and new, while yours are old and worn. Yes, you wore -what appears to be- your old uniform before you drop out. it is still apropriate to wear, other than the fact it is slightly changed. Instead of a button, your vest has two that cover the whole shirt. The colour are also slightly changed due to fading, turning it slightly greyish-blue.  Other than that, the only changes are the slightly shorter skirt, and dark blue thigh-high socks you wore.

The pink haired girl sat just in front of her in the middle of the long green seat. She looked down to her brown pair of shoes, eyes half closed and is half asleep. She looked oddly familiar.

Her pink hair, green clover hairpin and green ribbon...?
A green ribbon we're used to tied her hair up before decorating it with the green clover hairpin. The same green ribbon Yuyu used to decorate her long black hair back in Koshu. The ribbon used to distinguish the class students were in. 

You trailed your hand to the back of your head, untying the ribbon used to tie your hair up (lets just say you did, ok?). You looked down to your hand, observing the same green ribbon, still used even after the fight two years ago."oh no..." you muttered. You cannot recal the event properly, you simply can't remember that girl having that exact green ribbon back then in Koshu.

This left you with two choices, greet her or leave her

She's not even awake, so she wouldn't notice you were there. Unless she woke up before you take off. But, curiosity crawled across your veins. You want to know, no... you need to know why she have that green ribbon.