head(korn)x reader pt.1

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

You woke up on the tour bus to laughing and yelling. So  decided to go and get up and see what was going on.

Turns out everyone was playing uno and munky got mad he lost-

Walking to them I gave munky a hug so he could shut up and sat next to head.

Jonathan:u good y/n?
Y/n:kinda,why?
Jonathan:oh head just wanted to take us out somewhere.

David:what. where?
Head:out duh
Munky:when are we leaving?
Head:around 5-ish

Y/n:bye:)
Jonathan:where are you going?
Y/n:back to my bunk
Head:can I come with you?
Y/n:i-uh- yeah sure..

You and head went back to my bunk and laid down. It was uncomfortable since it was a small bed but head made it work.

I turnt my little light on and started reading some book called "deftones imagines" (yea I'm shouting out my own book)

Head:what ya reading?
Y/n:umm..something..why?
Head:cuz i saw someone I know on your screen.

(Y/n:js sum abt a band)

As I was talking head wrapped his arms around my waist,and laying his head on my shoulder.

Head:im tired.
Y/n:gts then you don't have to stay up during the day.
Head:I dont wannan be in your way
Y/n:fine let's take a nap then.

You then turn around facing head and giving him a kiss on the fore-head saying "sleep well". Head just closed his eyes and fell asleep.

____________________________
-time skip-
___________________

Me and head were laying down since we woke back up. We haven't said a word, and just stared at each other. I broke the awkwardness and kiss him on the lips.

Making out, head carresed his hands up my shirt cupping my boobs.

Separating my lips from his I smiled. I was turning red so I got up and went to the bather to clear my mind from what just happend...

_____________________________
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
_____________________________
Ik I haven't posted in a while so myb. And I gotta upload to the other book. Next part soon<33