Unknown ship

( It has been a year since the defeat of  Unicron and the restoration of  Cybertron. Since then, there has been peace in the galaxy. Team Prime has been hard at work helping their planet's civilization start anew. They were currently visiting their human allies on Earth. Little did they know, that one of their human allies would lead them on a grand adventure)

" ( Sits down on the ground next to the rest of team Prime and their human allies). It feels good to be hanging out with everyone again. But why are we having this picnic as you call it in the woods?" Said  Bulkhead. "It's because while you guys were away,  Kira and I found a strange ship here in this sector of the forest said  Miko. " Wait really,  here at?" Asked  Bumblebee. " ( Gets up and then looks at where Kira had walked off to). It's in the direction that Kira went in.  The weird thing is that when it scanned me and Kira. A door open for us. So come on, we'll show you." Said  Miko as she led team Prime and Rafiel toward the unknown ship.

( Kira)

( A couple of minutes later at the unknown ship) 

" (Looks a the ship). So, you said a door opened once something scanned you and Kira. That a door opened." Said Ratchet. " (Walks over to Kira and stands next to her as a machine scanned both of them before watching as a door opened). See what I mean, now come on. We didn't go in last time, but we will now." Said Miko as she and Kira walked into the ship with Team Prime and Rafiel following right behind them. " (Walks toward a control panel and then presses a button as another machine scanned both her and Miko before watching as the ship begins to turn itself on). Well, here we go. Let's see what this has in store for us." Said Kira as a screen turns on and brings up both her name and Miko's name. 

" Well, that's not weird at all. (Watches as the screen states that it was deactivating cryo chambers and waking up the crew). Well, we're about to meet the crew of this ship. (Looks at Kira and Miko). I don't think your lives were as normal as they had appeared before you guys met us. " Said Smokescreen. " True enough,  my main question. Is how long has this ship been here?" Said Bumblebee as three women walked over to them. " So the two of you have finally arrived,  and with some friends as well. Either way, It's once to meet my cousins. Auntie wouldn't let me leave my chamber early to go visit you guys. Go say hi auntie." Said the woman in the white and blue lined outfit. "

 " ( Walks over to  Kira and then gives her a tight hug). I've been wanting to meet you for so long. (Let's go of Kira and then backed away). It'll be nice to see how well you've been doing over the years. " Said  Trene. " ( Walks next to  Trene). My name's Katherin and I'll be the one going on missions with you two and  Trene in our mobile suits or mechs as you would call them. Come on, we'll give you the grand tour while explaining what we can." Said  Katherin as she, Trene, Christen, and Jena, showed  Kira, Miko, Raf, and Team Prime around the ship.  

(Jena)

( Trena)

( Trena)

( Katherin)

( Katherin)

( A couple of hours later)

" An that's the layout of the ship. Now all that's left is for us to take off before  we're picked up on our enemy's scanners." Said Jena. " Wait what, leave earth. What for?" Asked  Arcee. " Kira and  Miko weren't the only teenagers that's is originally from space. ( Looks at  Kira and Miko). You didn't get into a fight with an orange-haired girl did you?" Said  Trena. " ( Looks at  Miko/ Kira in shock and says at the exact same time). SIERRA!" Said both Kira and Miko. " Now we really need to go. ( Looks at  Jena). Get this ship in the air,  we need to leave pronto. ( Looks at  Kira and  Miko with a smile while  Jena heads to the bridge). Oh and welcome to our ship, not to be consumed with its ancestor but. We call her Angel. In honor of the legendary Ark Angel." Said  Trena as she pulls up an image of the ship. " ( Feels the ship begin to lift from the ground and looks at the autobots). I was skimming through our long-range sensors using your bio-matrix and I found what I believe to be your home planet. We can drop you all off there if you want." Said  Katherine. 

" ( Looks at Arcee and then nods his head before looking at Katherine). That's ok me and  Arcee would like to stay with Kira, Miko, and Raf. ( Looks at  Bumblebee). What about you Bee,  are you staying too?" Said  Bulkhead. " ( Shakes his head no). Not this time bulk,  I got some work to do on  Cybertron. ( Looks at  Trena and Katheirn). But I would like for Raf to be able to visit me on Cybertron." Said Bumblebee. " Sure thing,  we can do that. We were actually planning to have him as one of our engineers for the ship." Said  Katherin. " That sounds great, and thank you." Said  Bumblebee. " No problem. Now let's head over to the bridge. We'll tell you more as we head to Cybertron." Said Trena as she and  Katherine lead Kira, Miko, Raf, and team Prime to the bridge of the ship as it flew off toward Cybertron. 

( The  angel)